Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants SEGA to come back?

Armored Core 4 is a huge franchise game in Japan and in the USA where i am from. What im trying to say is that Sega is going to be Publishing Armored Core 4 so by they doing so their company will do very well.:thumbup:

i love sega... its like nintendo but in a different way... (thats my thing)

It feels weird seeing SEGA's name on Guilty Gear. I mean it's awesome, but it's just not the same anymore.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    The only thing they've done right in the last few years is buying Creative Assembly.
    they also bought "Sports Interactive" that made Championship Manger but they left eidos and now make Football Manager, which are huge selling franchises in Europe ( great games too).

But look at it this way, they made great games for the DC and the nearly sink, they make a mix bag of games now (crap-good) and they are making loads...

Btw made there mission statement to be the biggest publisher in the world, i.e. be bigger than EA

wow to see a new sega console would be great and who wouldnt want a new console from sega i mean they were so awesome from the get go i hope maybe sega will come out of left field with some console thats like 10 times better then the new consoles

DCEmu Regular

well i suppose they want to be bigger than EA because they went back on their word, when they said they would publish games for the DC if they sold over a million consoles, in which case they did within 90 days, but backed-out and instead went to Sony's PS2, which was really horrible of them.

if they are so great at publishing now, im sure they know how to tackle with promoting a new Sega console.

i will list a few ideas later on.

will i have to ask permission from SEGA if i want to emulate their past consoles on a new machine to demostrate?

I think it's just a pipe dream though. Given the trac record of SEGA's consoles, some third party developers might be wary of them.

I think SEGA are great and I still love the DreamCast and HOPE Sega Saturn games go up on the Virtual console.

But I can't see them putting out a new console. Whatthey need to do is put out some damn games. I wanna see Streets of rage 4 (which plays more like 2 and not 3. 3 sucked, it was like it was made by a different team entirely!) I wanna see Burning Rangers 2 and Fighting Vipers 3 on Lindbergh. And...Shenmue 3. I need that game!

If Sega made a new console, there's a good chance I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Sega has never truly failed me with any of their games, and there are quite a few Sega fans lurking about, ready to strike if such an opportunity were to arise. I don't think they could do such a thing at the moment, however. Maybe in a couple years, they'll rise once again for the ultimate take-over. Until then, third-party support will have to suffice.

I wish Sega would make another system... But, that's wishful thinking.
    The only Sega system I ever got really attached to was the Dreamcast and it was the bomb! I still play mine all the time, actually, I played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for more than 15 hours the last 4 days

DCEmu Regular

i myself play the dreamcast all the time, House of the Dead 2, Resident Evil 2, Rival Schools 2, the works.

also wat i plan for this console, is wen they will play or emulate other games from SEGA's own consoles, the power and graphics units will make them look alot bettre.

this will include anti-aliasing, probably up-scaling them to High-Defination picture, and boostunig up the frame-rate, so it will run too smoothly wen it comes to high graphic load within the game.

i seriously want them to come back, and i think maybe we can help them, if u some say they need to smarten-up, then why not help?

maybe we should create a new thread called something like 'Revive SEGA to bring make a new ssytem or console or watever'

anyone?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information