Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants SEGA to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n 1time View Post
    Sega isn't exactly gone you know... but I too would love to see a new console.
    Thats like saying you had a feeling Magnum T.A. would be the top title contender for 1989...

I want to see sega get back in the bizz because 1. they've burned me, 2, im tired of supporting failures all the time, and 3 they are the only true gaming company left.

I mean look at the field. $on¥, Mi¢ro$oft! NOTHING BUT USERPERS! They seek to take advantage of increasing popularity but they arnt true gaming companies at all. The problem with this industry is that its run by invaders! Sega at times acted so idiotic you would think they did these things on purpose. SOJ and SOA need autonomy from the Big Seg in order to develop something worthwhile. If sega can play it right and not burn bridges and screw ppl it can succeede because it always had the software.

as for that EA $#@! i thought it was dusty but i guess sega should of had it in writing..

I would love it if Sega came back Genesis was the main system i had from them and then I played a little Dreamcast, but not much...didn't have one lol

I too wanted to see a Sega console that emulated all of there old consoles and also re-released every game they've made since they died, but then came the Wii Virtual console, they wouldn't have signed up with Nintendo if they had any plans of that kind.

There is one true gaming company making consoles, The Nintendo (or "Luck of the Heavens") have stayed true, probably why Sega chose to support them over $ony (a hardware company) and Microsoft (a software company). Plus I doubt Nintendo ever forgave $ony for ripping off the Playstation X.

DCEmu Regular

Sega did not die by the way.

and i have heard of this wii Virtual console, but im not entirely sure about it.

the console would be back-ward compatible to all games, and there would be a cartridge slot as well to slide in MegaDrive games, and GameGear, and not to forget, MasterSystem.

also, i would have to think of a way to make all the old control pads fit into this nw console as well. in order to play well. to get that good old Sega feeling back in hte day.

my first console ever as a Sega Saturn, and i totally fell in love with it, with even only have 2 games and a demo up to know even.

the facts you lot have given is something incredibly strong, and it is something that needs to be spreaded and to get to people's thick heads as well.

McVader what the f*** r u on about? your trying to say because sega makes games for everyone INCUDING Nintendo that sega has conceded something? the battles of the past between the two super game powers never had a true winner. both have been shifted by force or society or fads from their purposes. Sega is in an Atari like possetion. and Sony never stole the PS from nintendo they just diddnt do it.. I think they wanted the N64 over it or some stuff..

DCEmu Regular

ahh yes, i think i have head that story somewhere, glad that u mentioned it.

maybe we can take a console and see if they would like it?

from a friend that i know, which has contacts and of advertising, he was phoning up these companies, and out of the three, Sony, Nintendo, and Sega,....SEGA wsa the better out of them, ie, they were the nicest and easy to approach, whereas Sony arrogantly dissed him off and no wat in the world for blood or money could he get in contact with Nintendo.

hope that enlightens you lot

yeah, SEGA is old..
    A new console will bring new hope on track

DCEmu Regular

just like the old days.

lets do it! or its not the best thing in the world on wat i had in mind?

Sega should make the Dreamcast 2, and make it affordable ($300) and it would definately sell.

Dreamcast 2 you might ask? Because the Dreamcast is/was/will always be the best.

Oh and by the way I'm writing a cause and effect essay for my literature class about why Sega doesn't make systems anymore. If anybody wants a copy when I'm finished or for me to post it on DCEmu, PM me. I'm not great with writing, but it's about Sega so it'll be awesome.

DCEmu Newbie

I always hoped that Sega would make a come back, and I'm still hoping. I remember when it was just Sega versus Nintendo. It was nice. They always showed friendly competition with each other. If Sega feels they can't produce another console on their own, then I think that they should team up with Nintendo to make something that would be both inovative and powerful.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information