Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants SEGA to come back?

DCEmu Regular

Default Who wants SEGA to come back?

Who wants SEGA to come back?

as simple as that, but details will follow later, but what do you lot think?

i think it is about time, with the minor mistakes they have made, im sure they can learn form them in the future.

Me, me, me!!!!

I want a new console. too bad it's impossible

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sega needs to smarten up first. They're really determined to drive their franchises into the ground over and over again.

I miss the days of the Genesis.

I agree, if Sega doesn't stop trying to ruin their own company they might make the next Genesis. *drools*

DCEmu Regular

totally agree with you, and they know we are wanting them to come back.

also, they are now called Sammy-Sega, which actually made them one of the powerful gaming companies in the world, but i dont know if it surpasses rival companies with their consoles.

also, it has already been my dream to already help save their time by already creating a design of a new Sega console, and wat i would like it to be a universal console.

yes...as in play cartridges and very complex console designed just like the Saturn, in fact, just the Saturn.

i do not agree with hte fact that 6 cores like the PS3 is needed to make it realistic looking, there is a way to emulate that power wiht something less eqivilant. dont know also about if NVIDIA or ATI would be a good chipset Sega would like, even though they had a seret contact with NVIDIA.

thus, i also like this console to be secret too. i have mentioned this in a another board before, but got slacked most of the time, but maybe thats because it was a movie board with a video games section in it.

as i was saying, i tend to save their time, cause if they were to create a new console, it would take them ages, thus they will loose out abit, or alot, we dont want themt o make that mistake.

thus i wished to literally or make a console, but i was asking people with the thread called 'How nice is Sega?', and i generally did get that they were, and i was asking to myself if i were to ask something like for their permission to emulate all consoles in one machine, and hopefully demostrating it too.

a funny thing to do it, to creat a petition and mail it to every website related to Sega, to sign it to make them create a console, and supposely, we forgive them for maybe what they have done?

Sega isn't exactly gone you know... but I too would love to see a new console.

Sega and Atari should team up , I think sega's gone for good . They really messed up with the Saturn, If they didn't lose so much money in the saturn days then the dreamcast could have survived. They should have re-released the dreamcast a year or 2 ago and beaten nintendo to the punch with a cheaper last gen system for those who don't care about Hi-Def graphics, they could have even made a fancy controller for it.

Sega always knew games but they never knew how to run a business.
    Ps3 remind anybody of the Saturn, Expensive, more powerfull and harder to program for. Maybe next Gen after Sony have been Humbled there might be room for Sega to come back.

Sega is the first game company Ive ever known, and loved for that matter. I would rather see Sega arise then any other game company Ive ever known that has been messed up.

Genesis rocked, and the games were awesome. I still rmember playin Ristar, Vectorman, Sparkster, Wcky worlds....sigh...

I want Streets of Rage 4...and not a 3D game..(Fighting Force)

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death View Post
    I want Streets of Rage 4...and not a 3D game..(Fighting Force)
    Seconded. Those were some great games. SEGA needs to get back to its roots, then I'd give it permission to make another NiGHTs game let alone any other golden franchises they've kept locked away.

The only thing they've done right in the last few years is buying Creative Assembly.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information