Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRX issue's

Default PRX issue's

Have been running PRX's through DA's custom SE-C and have had no problem up until now.It would appear that no metter what i do, i cannot get them to run in game, but they work on the XMB ( oc.prx brightness mod etc) this is strange as they were working and now they dont ! ! !
    Has anyone encountered this problem ?
    The only thing I have done different to normal is run the 3.0 emulation through Devhook a couple of times to see the visualiser, but i dont think this would have caused a problem, would it?
    any help, gratefully accepted, ta ...mike

I've also expierenced the same problem. I would think it will be fixed in later releases.

is it to do with running the 3.0 software? if it is surely i could re-flash se-c and it should work, no?
    what had happened before you realised you were experiencing a problem? did you use fw 3?

Quote Originally Posted by mikebeaver View Post
    is it to do with running the 3.0 software? if it is surely i could re-flash se-c and it should work, no?
    what had happened before you realised you were experiencing a problem? did you use fw 3?
    Nope, I haven't messed with the 3.0 firmware. So that can't be the reason. The only thing i did before it started happening was update to 2.71 SE-C.

damn, i had them working in se-c, hadnt tried them before. did you flash them or trying to run from MS? as i said, i had them running sweet, speed hacks for gta, cheat system the works, but now stuff only works on the XMB, which is kinda useless, lol.
    I'll ask a friend on here, he's got the same set up and has been experimenting with the devhooked 3.0.im just a bit worried as i dont know how to get recovery to work, if i did i could go back to 1.5, back up to se-c and see if that works.

Well I have been running most of my prxs from the Memory Card. But anyways I'm sure there will be an easy solution to this problem. Oh and you access recovery mode by holding down the "R" trigger when booting. From there you can run an update or re-flash se-c. Change settings all that good stuff. By the way recovery mode is a good thing to have. I've saved my psp from brick because recovery mode. But anyways I’m not to worry about it. I’m sure it will be fixed soon. It’s probably just a bug in the firmware.

cool, thanks Jman. I know how to get to the recovery mode, im just not sure about setting up the eboot and the recovery folder within it, will look into it.

DCEmu Old Pro

You do realise you can reflash SE from the XMB dont you (unless you bricked your PSP), just like how you upgrade from any previous SE release to SE-C.

Now before you go and reflash your PSP, try reinstalling the seplugin folder (delete the old one, then make a new one, with newly downloaded prx's and new txt files) and see if that works (and dont forget to enable the plugins in the recovery menu again).

Default help!

just so everyone knows, same problem. tried reinstall it all, flashed recovery, still broken on game side. dont understand why it stop working. I tried all i can think of. someone help us out please!

omg same here, i really want my cheat device.

i think it has to to with the blue screen of death- Flash1 corruption

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information