Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook v0.51 released - PSP Firmware v3.01 Emulation Compatible

I have a couple of questions..
    (a) does this include the features of 3.00 and 3.01? or does this just allow a user to play 3.00 and 3.01 games?

(b) do you still have to flash files?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Later,

Evil Homer

I skipped the flash step and I got a 2.71 core rebuild (making HBrew using 2.71core impossible), I'm on a 2.71 seC by the way, luckily the 1.50 core was left undamaged so I was able to reinstall the fw

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy A little help here!

Never had to ask for help in a forum (swollows pride) but I really need help on this one.
    Having real problems getting this to work on 2.71SEC. I tried following the instructions for 0.50 down to the last letter including Flashing firmware files to Flash_01, and it never worked. Have since removed all files on Flash_01 through Devhook for a clean install of this bad boy. However, all instructions for this are ga$h. Any chance of someone posting a long winded tutorial on getting this to work on 2.71SEC? :thumbup:

This is Great! Though i'll wait until it becomes more stable. Thanks Booster.

YEAH only few hours left till the MGS-PO release! Nuthin can stop da homebrew! yippiiiiii

DCEmu Rookie

Thanks for the great release, I am so appreciative that people are woking so hard on this stuff.

Reading the specifics of this release make it seems somewhat dangerous. Should we be worried about bricking our PSPs? Does the fact that I worry about this mean that I should just wait for a more stable release, and when should I expect that? Thanks a lot!

PSP Coder

Booster, you are the king of PSP homebrew. You and Dark_Alex have done more for the scene than anyone else - we should build a statue!

Hey, has anyone gotten this to work? Where do we put the dectryped 3.01 DATA.PSAR files?

I put mine in the 3.01/F0 folder but my devhook just keeps insisting on crashing.

Plus there isn't an installation guide that's consistent with this BETA.

Keep me posted please!

wow 3.01 devhook great day but why do you have to flash files i dont like that one bit once this becomes more stable and i have a umd that needs 3.0 to work ill just wait but great work on this man great work

Awesome news, tho I'll wait a while, as I don't have any need for FW 3.00 yet. And I waited past 0.50, and look what came along a few days later!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information