Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth staying on 2.71-sec?

DCEmu Rookie

Default Is it worth staying on 2.71-sec?

I have the new custom firmware and would like to ask if it is worth staying on the new custom firmware with the news of dark alex leaving the scene it will seem unlikeley a new custom firmware will come out my question is, is it worth staying there or shall i downgrade to 1.5 and use the new devhook?
    thanks in advance

Its your choice , although i have 1.5 emulating 3.01

PSN ID: splodger15

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by splodger15 View Post
    Its your choice , although i have 1.5 emulating 3.01
    Well i wouldnt mind going back to 1.5 and emulating 3.01 but is it flashing anything when u go back to 1.5 via recovery mode? also u know how you are emulating 3.01 do u have all the functuality of the normal or is it beta version? does the wisi and web browser work on it?
    What i mean is it safe? and the new devhook complete kk?

I don't think he's leaving the scene anymore, with the port of Devhook 51 to HEN-D.

DCEmu Rookie

Oh right so wht are ur opinions? if u were at sec would u go back to 1. 5? i need some good advice lol cheers for the help

DCEmu Rookie

Oh right so wht are ur opinions? if u were at sec would u go back to 1. 5? i need some good advice
    cheers for the help

sorry for double post it was a accident

I'm on 2.71 SEc and emulating 3.01 with devhook...so far it seems to do everything (web browser, mp3 vis, etc.) don't know about ps1 emu yet since I don't have a ps3. I have no reason to go back to 1.5 since 2.71 SEc does everything I want it to do

DCEmu Newbie

I'm on 2.71 sec and just like andrewgabriel77 said, I don't see a reason to go back to 1.5 since it does everything that I want.

psp fan, it's up to you if you want to go back to 1.5, but it shouldn't be really hard to downgrade if you're on 2.71 sec (as long as you have the RECOVERY folder in your PSP/GAME folder on the memory stick).

i probably go back to 1.5 cause all prx dont work for me I hate to say it but i dont like 2.71 se 1.5 is the best

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgabriel77 View Post
    I'm on 2.71 SEc and emulating 3.01 with devhook...so far it seems to do everything (web browser, mp3 vis, etc.) don't know about ps1 emu yet since I don't have a ps3. I have no reason to go back to 1.5 since 2.71 SEc does everything I want it to do
    i think i should stay on 2.71 sec guys since there may be abother one coming out and i can do pretty much everything i can do on 1.5 i see the sense now but as you said i would love the new devhook which emulates the newest firmware is it possible for you to tell me how to get it and how to make it work on psp because people say there is a risk for flashing psp? i would apreciate the help and thank you for all the help you have gave me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information