Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CPS2PSP2 1.3 is out 100% FULL SPEED!! Also CPS1 and NeoGeo MVS Emulators updated

Can I find free ROMs for CPS2? I have downloaded some games containing different files, but none a rom.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey, I’m kind of new to these emus. I've only tried out the MVS one. Is MVS the most advanced, in terms of the system, not the emu? Also, which has the better games?
    _____”
    Depends, I think CPSP is more advanced since it was arcade only, for games like Marvel vs. Capcom, Xmen vs. Street fighter, Street Fighter Alpha 3. MVS I believe was both Arcade and Home console ( Neo Geo) it’s could possible be more advanced not sure, but there are lot’s more games on that system, i.e. King Of Fighters series,Fatal Fury series, Metal Slug, Fighters History, ,more of a variety, but the newest games, on MVS all run perfect on the new version, even SVC CHAOS, ( the great Street fighter VS Neo Geo characters one with a more “ Darker,Mature” street fighter type, the only drawback on MVS is thenewest games at the moment, like SVC CHAOS, Samurai Showdowm 6 or 5, KOF 2003 do not have sound

“hey how can I get neogeo roms to work I can get both Capcom ones to work but not the neogeo one it keeps saying cant find bios”

They all work, you got to have a neogeo.zip in the roms folder with the neogeo BIOS, u can shove all released bios in one zip and then u will be able to choose a bios for the games, I put all versions of Unibios in the zip too, with that I can menu call and choose the built in UNI BIOS cheats, like Bouncy Mai in SVC and to unlock like 10 more Street fighter characters at select screen
    My neogeo.zip has these: sp-e.sp1, 000-lo.lo, aes-bios.bin, asia-s3.rom, sfix.sfxsm1.sm1, sp-e.sp1, sp-j2.rom, sp-s.sp1, sp-s2.sp1, uni-bios.10, uni-bios.11
    Uni-bios.12, uni-bios.13, uni-bios.21, uni-bios.22 (the last six are the uni bios, I put all versions in the zip and just renamed the extensions to the versions, so uni-bios.10 is 1.0, uni-bios.13 is 1.3, uni-bios.22 is 2.2 etc. The emu read them like that and lets u choose any of the versions, why? Because some versions have different cheats built in I believe.

“This doesn't by any chance incorporate the wifi ability that mikedx worked on, does it? was mikedx's version ever released? i don't remember...”

It doesn’t. I don’t think the wifi one has been released, But hopefully MikeDX adds it to this version would be great

“did you get your neogeo working man”
    Yup,

“Wait a second, is this Neo-Geo Pocket? Something deep down is telling me I'm making an uber fool of myself asking this...”

It’s the neogeo console and arcade system thingy, with all the greatest neo geo fighting games they are known for, the CPSP2 is the Capcom system emulator arcade emu thingy that was what powered the Street fighter alpha series in the arcades, along with the XMEN, MARVEL VS street fighter series and some other games too. If you haven’t tried the cpsp2 on psp yet, you should, the games look as good if not better ( and smoother ) than many true PSP GAMES.. ( think Street Fighter alpha 3 maX)

“You get the cache by using the converter, yes??”
    If so no fun for us mac users!!
    Ya, u gotta cache them , then unzip the cache it makes into a folder, also if u want to save space, open the actual GAME Rom and delete like .13 to .20 of the BIN or ROM files, it will delete what it doesn’t use In the Rom, and save u tons of space
    MAC? Sucks, can’t u run like a virtual dos program,

DCEmu Newbie

bull$#@!, it runs better but far from 100%. Someone slay the knewbs.

This is great i can't wait to try it out. Great work!!

iam having the same problem with the neogeo it keeps on saying cant find bios not found but its with the game plus the emu some please pm me and let me know how this works

Hmmm this is great but 100% is still a bit of an exaggeration. It does run 100% don't get me wrong but there are time were slow downs occur =P. But then again no emulator is ever 100% perfect.

Adamuko - what games are you running where you don't get 100% speed? Cuz everything I've tried has been consistently 100%, confirmed by switching on Show FPS. Unless you have Raster Effects turned on... but only a noob wouldn't know that, right?

Aight I'm new to this one so I wanted to know how do I set this up on 1.5? I mean it's my first time installing the cps2psp2. Also how do you set up the Neo Geo one and where do the roms/games go? Thanks In Advance........

yeah mvc runs 75% but every other game works fine

you will get banned for asking for roms links

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information