Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: CPS2PSP2 1.3 is out 100% FULL SPEED!! Also CPS1 and NeoGeo MVS Emulators updated

DCEmu Newbie

Holy GOD!
    im playing the MEtal Slugs and Street Fighter Alpha 3! Running smooth i cant believe this.I wish i could somehow find where to DL SVC Chaos.Im gonna try Garou and see how it is.

DCEmu Newbie

I dont know whats wrong with your guys psp , but mine is working just fine , BUT WHO CARES this is a better improvement ... NJ you are the best .. little by little this emu is starting to be the best .

DCEmu Newbie

GAROU runs 100% but no sound =(

for me mvc runs at 90%-100%, occasionally dipping as low as 75% but only briefly. It's near as dammit full speed, amazing stuff.

Do any of this emus support adhoc mode???

Quote Originally Posted by suddene View Post
    “Wait a second, is this Neo-Geo Pocket? Something deep down is telling me I'm making an uber fool of myself asking this...”

It’s the neogeo console and arcade system thingy, with all the greatest neo geo fighting games they are known for, the CPSP2 is the Capcom system emulator arcade emu thingy that was what powered the Street fighter alpha series in the arcades, along with the XMEN, MARVEL VS street fighter series and some other games too. If you haven’t tried the cpsp2 on psp yet, you should, the games look as good if not better ( and smoother ) than many true PSP GAMES.. ( think Street Fighter alpha 3 maX)
    Oh. So this is the arcade version. I get it. I was thinking the same thing, which is why I "had a sinking feeling" as I wrote my question. I don't have enough time right now, but I'll check in on it, although I have no games to test it on.

how do i get it to work(play roms).........please im despret here!!!!! new user,hello some major help please

darthhaze420 hey man how did you get neogeo to work

what help do you need?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information