Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Sony Release PSP Firmware v3.02: working on devhook 51 CONFIRMED

Oh, sorry, I just noticed that you said you were running 2.71 SEC. My PSP is a retail 1.50, so it's just running straight Devhook. I guess that can make a difference.

sweet, at least i know now that i shouldnt go back to 1.50 and try it. . .however i did not have to reinstall my setting son my 2.71 SEC like youd id for 1.50 w/ crash bandicoot i've been trying to run hot shots golf 2 and syphon filter. how did ya get the remote play to work? and what can ya do exactly? do you just control the XMB menu? play ps2 games? ps3 games? im interested

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry if this is a bit random, but what version of the firmware do you need to play official demos? I wanna use this one http://www.motogp-game.com , its moto gp but I wasnt sure what version I had to be using. I heard its a pretty good game anyway.

I didn't really have to do anything special to get remote play working... I just followed the directions that the PS3 gave me. I made a new network connection on my PSP that could connect to the PS3 via AOSS (Airstation One-Touch Secure System) which I guess is a connection method that the PS3 utilizes. It's an option when you're setting up a new connection automatically in the WLAN settings.

It's not really that great, though. The XMB on the PSP is really blury and kind of slow. The only thing that works semi-well is watching videos from the PS3, but you can't watch DVD's, BD's, or even your online gamer profile. I'm hoping they make it better in the future.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information