Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Map This! v0.4

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slamer687 View Post
    Make sure your wlan switch is in btm position.
    The GPS needs a 60 second ( about ) cold warmup time

If i think of anything else ill post :thumbup:

It turns out I had to adjust the READTIME, I have it now set to 2 and its working great. The CA geodata was almost done this morning but since I'm at work I won't be able to get it uploaded till this evening.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kung View Post
    I’ve been following this brilliant work from the beginning. So I finally got my psp down to 1.5 and everything looks good. I downloaded a Google Miami area map, and I would like to ask (know) if there is a place to download a Florida map, like other states maps posted here (all.map.STATE NAME.zip)

Thanks Deniska what you do :thumbup:

Lord Kung
    Ok… so no one cared to comment on my first post. Maybe (this) my second post will be of some help for the developer(s):
    I’ve been testing with v0.4.60 Beta and after creating some POI and verifying my geodata.dat, my system crashed – frozen - after doing an address lookup. The address lookup failed 3 or 4 times with ‘no matches found’ type message (even though it showed up on my geodata.dat zip code decompression). After this error I had to remove the battery to restart the psp. My map folder got corrupted, but I was able to open the map again from MapThis!. No access to the folder in any other way though. Finally I had to format my MS. No big deal, I use this MS for testing only. Just to let you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kung View Post
    Ok… so no one cared to comment on my first post. Maybe (this) my second post will be of some help for the developer(s):
    I’ve been testing with v0.4.60 Beta and after creating some POI and verifying my geodata.dat, my system crashed – frozen - after doing an address lookup. The address lookup failed 3 or 4 times with ‘no matches found’ type message (even though it showed up on my geodata.dat zip code decompression). After this error I had to remove the battery to restart the psp. My map folder got corrupted, but I was able to open the map again from MapThis!. No access to the folder in any other way though. Finally I had to format my MS. No big deal, I use this MS for testing only. Just to let you all know.
    Thank you for the coments...
    Sorry for MS corrupotion problems...
    But if you want me to troubleshoot this problem, you'll need to post more info... your geodata.dat file, exact queries you made, map span..
    Perhaps, your map coordinates don't correlate to geodata span... whatever it is, I'll need more info in order to investigate it...

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy

I have just 1 question, i installed everything fine, my question is how can i download a map like the one that comes in the folder (new york city manhattan) with the geodata.dat and all the poi. because i downloaded another map, i can search the map it ok but i get an error when i try to search for an address. maybe is because of the geodata.dat.
    Thanks in advance....

i for the life of me cannot get the geodata file created, i cannot get past the compression part, i keep getting size missmatch errors. i have run it all the way through, but it always comes up with a size missmatch on a different zipcode everytime it does the compression. some one help please

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    i for the life of me cannot get the geodata file created, i cannot get past the compression part, i keep getting size missmatch errors. i have run it all the way through, but it always comes up with a size missmatch on a different zipcode everytime it does the compression. some one help please
    What state?

DCEmu Newbie

evening?
    wow thanks...
    faster than my connection speed
    thanks bigsness

im trying to get California

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry to beg still looking for a geodata file for R.I. Pretty Plz....

Guys,
    in7ane & I are trying to work out a windows based gui tool, which would simplify the process of getting the geodata...so please be patient...
    For now, I am going to disregard all "make me geodata file" requests and concentrate on more important things...
    Of, course, if anyone else, wants to generate geodata files for all states and host them somethere - please do so, by all means...

Thread Information