Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Map This! v0.4

DCEmu Newbie

Hey guys i am new to this whole psp moding thing so could any 1 could give ne the link to the app if any and which one is the best GPRS device thanx

Default FYI: MapThis0497 beta version is released.

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome work, ive been following your project for some time now and im amazed. I have a question about that company that makes usb to psp cables for gps recievers, are they a trusted source? can i just send them the money my address and expect a shipment confirmation?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work

@ outsider

I bought a cable from them (after I'd tried to make my own, but ended up just wrecking my PSP remote!!). It arrived within a week. It's very good quality, very sturdy.

Good luck!

outsider- i too bought one of these after wrecking my remote (and almost my psp).. it is really good quality.. better than I can ever make by hand - however mine is starting to come apart (the microphone plug is coming loose). still not bad for the price. ordering was simple, i just sent them money via paypal then sent them an email. they are very good at communicating. the cable arrived quickly too. hth.

DCEmu Newbie

App working fine fine fine here in Brazil
    Very sensitive in closed areas like under bridges and tunnels but who cares?

I got a doubt...
    does this new version allow us to trace a route from one point to anothes just informing the address or zip code? to do that I need the geodata file that is only avaiable for the us maps?

Where could I find some more information about a geodata file from Brazil and als oPOI files to use with this marvelous software?

Sorry if somebody already asked that, I did a lot of searches and could not find the answer for my dout

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome ! No more crashes while zooming in on large maps. Works perfectly in Eastern US :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Deniska, I send you a PM. sorry my bad english.

Im from spain and i want ask you if you now how obtain the european geodata. its posible use the Oziexplorer data in mapthis?
    I want to translate mapthis to spanish language, howcan do this?

thanks!

there are no open geodata sources for entire Europe. I believe in7ane is working on getting some Sweedish data from some open source...
    As far as Oziexplorer goes - you can import the the maps (through some rather complicated steps) but not the street-lookup data.
    To import maps - you'll need to convert your Ozie maps as png or jpg files, gps align them with MapCruncher (if you plan on using them with gps receiver) and then import with gmdl tool...

DCEmu Newbie

Hi deniska, Im translating Mapthis. Can you give me the original icons without text?

Thread Information