Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Map This! v0.4

DCEmu Newbie

hi to every one,i'm new here
    i was download map this v0.4
    i try to download the map from google for malaysia ,but google don't have detail from map ,only have hybrid view,
    finaly i found malaysia map in mapquest.com,will gmdl work for mapquest?

hello do you now where gmd lo4.16b,3 its

hello guys i need the files for psp gps usa. do you now where to gethem thank`s for all u eford felixthecat13

DCEmu Newbie

Hi everyone, new member here so go easy on me

I installed the app and got gmdl working... props to deniska, this thing looks great.

Now that's out of the way 2 ?'s:

1) I used mapcruncher and gmdl to make a map out of a jpg. It works but has an anomaly at the sides when I move the map. Anyone know what's this?

Other screenshot

V04.97 in case it matters. Also, in true Windows style, bits of superimposed windows (the "select action" widow) remain there, too.

2) I have a Holux GPSlim 240. I plan to order a cable from the net... Is there some special setup/requirement/magic/luck needed to get it working or is it guaranteed that I'll get GPS positioning? Is there one source or more? Best?

THX

DCEmu Regular

lofarkas, try Map This! 0.4.98 or later - it looks like a JPEG rendering bug that would have been solved since then.

DCEmu Newbie

THX, I'll do that next week.

Anyone have a comment on making the Holux receiver communicate w/ my PSP? It's a 3.40oe-a FWIW.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm having some trouble getting a Holux M-1000 working with MapThis! v4.60 on 3.03 oe-c.

I built my own cable and I'm 100% positive that I have the correct connections, but nothing sees the Holux. The GPSlim236 program hangs at startup, requiring a hard reset and MapThis! never receives the data. It would say GPS DATA:BAD on v3, but now it just never updates on v4.60. I know that the receiver is good because it works with a Bluetooth receiver on my laptop so it has to be the cable or the software. What am I missing/doing wrong? I have removed the umd, set the clock speed to 222, set FAKEFEED to 0, ensured the baud for the M-1000 is 38400 (the same as the 236 and 240).

Thank you for any help!

make sure that you run non-psp-290 version (no prx files required) and use 1.5 kernel..(put programs in /PSP/GAME150 folder)...
    also, why not try more recent builds - 0.49XX?

DCEmu Newbie

I have the 2 folders in GAME (w/ 1.5 kernel) and even tried in GAME150. Same results.

I will try .499 when I get home, making sure I use the HOLUX_KXPLOIT folders, and I'll post my results. If I still can't get it to work, I'll redo the cable.

Thanks!

DCEmu Newbie

I really like 4.99, but I am still having no luck getting it to see my brand new M-1000. I am 100% sure that GPS TXD is connected to PSP RX and both ground wires are connected. The only thing I did find, that probably doesn't matter, is the readout on my multimeter. I have it set to where it emits an audible buzz when the connection is made. If I touch the positive to negative, it buzzes and reads 000 on the screen. If I touch the USB pin to the soldered connection, it buzzes and reads 000. If I touch the USB to the serial pin, it buzzes and reads 001. Does that mean that there's some resistance that could be preventing the psp from recognizing the Holux? I did get a generic eBay set of headphones/remote. Maybe thats the problem.

I've done just about everything I can think of to make this work. Please help me actually use this $50 receiver. Thank you!

Thread Information