Thread: Best Settings For The Internet Browser

DCEmu Newbie

Question Best Settings For The Internet Browser

Hi all, I am on Firmware v. 1.50 emulating 3.01 via DeviceHook v. 0.51 and I just wanted to know if anyone knew the best settings for The Internet Browser and also if I should delete Cookies, Cache, Authentication Information, Input History everytime I am done browsing...Thanx for your time.

I don't think it's very important to delete cache and cookies and stuff. Make sure you keep animation and Flash on if you want to watch that stuff on the web though.

I delete the input information so people don't know what sites I go to. I don't really know why I do this because I don't think anybody I know would be messing around with my PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

Ok so I know that it's not that important to delete cookies, cache and stuff like that but besides that what are the best settings for the browser?

I too am wondering this since my settings got reset when the new devhook came. But from what I THOUGHT was the best settings it was no cache, no proxy. But I'm not 100% sure, someone please help us out right quick and tell us the best (fastest) settings).

Thread Information