Thread: Max Memory for Wii Announced

Blog Entries

Rev Max Memory for Wii Announced

Info from Datel:

With MAX Memory 1GB SD Card you can store all your gamesaves and more! It's the ultimate memory solution for use with your Nintendo Wii. At last you can store gamesaves, images, music and downloads, safely and securely.

As every console gamer knows, you can never have too much memory space to store your gamesaves. Luckily, you can cram on a huge amount of data onto a 1GB card – enough to preserve all your gaming glory! Best of all, MAX Memory 1GB SD Card comes preloaded with some bonus Powersaves for the greatest Wii titles. These are gamesaves with built-in cheats which harness the power of Action Replay, the world’s best-selling game enhancer. Give yourself Infinite Lives, Infinite Health, All Levels, All Weapons and more!

MAX Memory uses high quality, solid state flash memory chips, so it’s extremely reliable and won’t let you down like some low-quality flash solutions. Its 100% secure digital technology means you never lose data.

I'm ****ing sick of Datel cashing in with their worthless garbage products.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
    I'm ****ing sick of Datel cashing in with their worthless garbage products.
    +1, absolutely pointless product

DCEmu Rookie

although i would agree with you guys completely on the memory card issue, i have to give credit to Datel for releasing the first breakthrough ds gamecard sized passme-card (the max media launcher).

wtf do they mean "safe and secure" ? what on any other SD card the data is going to be "unsecure" and like, delete itself? >_> thats as stupidly pointless as game-stop's ps2 multitap saying "automatic system detection".... or "ps2 support".... lmfao..........

Thread Information