Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MSN's top 10 Worst Games of All time

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by metalspector View Post
    WTF houw could Prince of Persia be one of the top ten worst! are they smoking weed! that game was great!

I'm gonna make a better top 10 worst game list:

1.Superman-N64
    2.Legend of Zelda wand of gamelon-CDI
    3.Legend of Zelda princess zelda's adventure-CDI
    4.ET-atari 2600
    5.Bubsy 3D-PS1
    6.Rengoku-PSP
    7.DBZ Budokai 1-PS2
    8.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-GBA and DS
    9.Barbie Horse adventures-PS2
    10.Custer's Revenge-atari 2600

This list brough to you by metalspector, reviewing genious and wonder!
    Definitely a much better list, though I'd probably lump the two CDI Zelda's into one category and free up another slot for either Rise of the Robots (console fighting game from the mid 90's with one button) or some of the more pathetic Laserdisc arcade games from the early 80's (Konami's Badlands or perhaps even Us vs Them from Mylstar).

DCEmu Newbie

I think most of DS racing games deserve to be on this list
    compare them to their counterparts on other systems... hell, y did they even bother porting to DS?

DCEmu Newbie

What?! Pac-man , Shaq Fu and Prince of Persia:WW??

Tottally disagree with those two ...!

Everybody, the Pac Man they have on the list was the Atari 2600 port, which was considered by many to be bad for the graphics and bad controls. For me, I actually like the 2600 port, but it still doesn't come close to the original arcade version.

PoP and Pac-man cannot be in that list.

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    Everybody, the Pac Man they have on the list was the Atari 2600 port, which was considered by many to be bad for the graphics and bad controls. For me, I actually like the 2600 port, but it still doesn't come close to the original arcade version.
    Agreed. It wasn't near as good as the arcade version, but it was by no means a terrible game. This list is absolute crap, for sure.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    It doesn't matter, some people around here can't seem to read. So they'll keep saying things like 'omg Pac-Man can't be on that list!' even when the platform was specifically stated.

I had an Atari 2600. Pac-Man was the first game I got (not counting Combat). No matter which way you were going the head always faced the same direction! And the sound effects were awesome in their own right. I played the bejesus out of it but it was still a bad game. Not sure if it was bad enough to end up on this list but I can see why it did. At least they did a much better job with the Ms Pac-Man port.

Poor E.T. I don't think he'll ever lose that top spot.

I recall seeing the dorky snes cart with shaq in his kungfu pose. I had a friend spend the night when i was maybe 8,9, or 10 and he suggested i rent it.. so i did.. and it is far from the worst game ive ever played. In fact i sort of liked it.

the atari 2600 port of pacman was indeed a $#@!ty one, though not nearly the worst game I have ever played.

I dont know if it was PoP WW that i played, but some prince of persia game i played ON PSP had terrible controls and was just frustrating for me to play. As i was a huge fan of the first couple of PoP remakes that came out on xbox i was disappointed and might even go as far as saying that it was a $#@!ty game.

So in conclusion you could say some of these games (with the exception of shaqfu which was not terrible at all) could some how fall in the category of bad.. but certainly not the worst.

DCEmu Newbie

PRINCE OF PERSIA WAS A PRETTY GOOD GAME LMAO.
    wheres superman 64 or aquaman??

Pac Man?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information