Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MSN's top 10 Worst Games of All time

Wow...No Prince of Presia game should be one of the worst games.

Would Gamespot give a crappy game an 8.8?

DCEmu Newbie

um. Yes. Yes, they would. I don't trust professional game reviewers, most happen to be terrible at actually diagnosing how good a game is. I'll take gamer review's anyday from a site like gamefaqs instead. They actually paid for it, rather than getting paid to play it.

However, on this issue, I'll agree with you. PoP: WW was definitely a good game. Not one of the top 10 worst. It had a few issues, but nothing approaching worst game or even an unplayable one.

POP:WW, wtf???
    gamespot rated that 8.8 and i luv all the prince of persia games. who made this list?????? also, how could anyone list the '10 worst games of all time', to quote Kip from Napolean Dynomite, "like anyone could even know that, Napolean"
    Wii Homebrew: Chippy - Chip8 Emulator
    SameGame - Version 1.0

Homebrew PSP Games: Color Puzzle - Version: r2

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNovaBova View Post
    Wow...No Prince of Presia game should be one of the worst games.

Would Gamespot give a crappy game an 8.8?
    Didn't Twilight Princess get an 8.8? :rofl:

Daikatana, Shaq-Fu?

There are REALLY worse games than those...
    As for Prince Of Persia... I don't want to comment...

Why do both of you guys (IamAbe and SuperNovaBova) bother mentioning that Gamespot gave Prince of Persia an 8.8? Who cares?
    And damn straight, Nevuk. "Professional" reviewers make extremely biased reviews and always leave out really important points, giving mediocre games really high ratings because of their popularity or giving generally unknown but really great games moderate-to-low ratings because, y'know, WHO CARES ABOUT THEM, RIGHT?
    They also give good games low ratings because they get paid to review games outside of their genre interests. I like First Person Shooters and Real-Time Strategies, so of course I'd be more interested in Medal of Honor/Starcraft than I would in, say, Zelda, not giving Zelda extra "fanboy" points in the 1-out-of-10 ratings.
    Gamespot and Gamefaqs are the same place, though, hence why the logo for Gamefaqs on their web page has the Gamespot logo on top of it. I'm always making "player" reviews for Gamespot. I'm not sure why player/reader reviews for Gamefaqs and Gamespot are kept seperately.

Wow, look at this post. I can just go on and on.

DCEmu Newbie

i thot prince of persia warrior within was the best prince of persia not to mention one of my top ten fevorite games ever

DCEmu Newbie

I believe the reason they are a separate was a concession to the Gamefaqs user community. (Gamespot has some very, very, VERY stupid users)
    And yeah, I was referring to user reviews, used gamefaqs instead of gamespot b/c gamefaqs has no other reviews aside from users

DCEmu Newbie

ok I can't take a worst games list without extreme paintbrawl on it seriously

and as for et being the worst?? how many people do you even know who played the game? me never played it. don't know the 2nd cousin of an uncle that played it. don't know ANYONE who actually has played the game. I think it really ushered in the videogame crash of 83' because they made WAAAY too many of the cart

Man shaq-fu gives me memories. It was so fun to play that game and make fun of it at thee same time. I like how the moves happened like 2 seconds after you did the command. But prince of persia is not really a bad game and definitley not a top 10 worse.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information