Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: MSN's top 10 Worst Games of All time

The point is that if you do not recognize superman 64 as the worst game then it's known that you know nothing about videogames. I have played hundreds of different games from new consoles like the ps3 to old consoles like the atari 2600 and rare consoles like game.com, atari lynx and CDI and even those with no popularity whatsoever like the n-gage and 3DO yet no game in the world, not even a lua coded game made by a begginer could be worst than superman 64 cause it's not that it was not fun and it was bad, it's that just playing it is a torture and mental pain. Also you must know that the legend of zelda games that were done for the CDI when nintendo gave them rights to do legend of zelda games for cd technology were horrible!

And anyone casual gamer should know that no PoP game is below average, PoP warrior within was probably the 3rd worst PoP of the series but it still was good and I can gladly give it a 7.5/10.

warrior within wasn't bad at all! PACMAN! they are WRONG. jeez, what about the game 21 Crd games just out on ps2. i heard it scored 0/10 in some magazine

PoP WW was pretty crap compared to Sands of Time, all it was was fighting, and none of the adventure and puzzles SoT had. But definately not the worst game of all time.
    -Xiofire

What's wrong the Smurf game, it was my 1st Super Mario Bros!

hey guys lets not forget superman 64.... that game is why i have glasses...

hey guys lets not forget superman 64.... that game is why i have glasses...

custers revenge was so bad it was funny

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by metalspector View Post
    The point is that if you do not recognize superman 64 as the worst game then it's known that you know nothing about videogames. I have played hundreds of different games from new consoles like the ps3 to old consoles like the atari 2600 and rare consoles like game.com, atari lynx and CDI and even those with no popularity whatsoever like the n-gage and 3DO yet no game in the world, not even a lua coded game made by a begginer could be worst than superman 64 cause it's not that it was not fun and it was bad, it's that just playing it is a torture and mental pain. Also you must know that the legend of zelda games that were done for the CDI when nintendo gave them rights to do legend of zelda games for cd technology were horrible!

And anyone casual gamer should know that no PoP game is below average, PoP warrior within was probably the 3rd worst PoP of the series but it still was good and I can gladly give it a 7.5/10.
    You got that right. Superman 64 SUCKED! I hated it... It was so bad... That was the first game i bought for my n64 that wasn't in the original star wars/n64 bundle (2nd game overall). It left me with a sour taste of N64 and the most fun I had was playing in PRACTICE MODE in that game (at least there was someone you can fight, and messing around with that black car was fun, I used to pick it up and throw it at the guy in black),

I actually liked Superman 64. then again, i rarely dislike games, movies, music, etc. but i can dislike people. I do really dislike this list though. I find it quite bad and horribly made. They musn't been on anything though because some of those games are trippy but i can see why E.T. was top because it was bad. People have to realise that bad games aren't talked about.
    Also, GDF what is those 21 crd ps2 games? I have no idea what your talking about. Also, Bubsy 3D was quite a horrible game. Bubsy's were alright but that was horrible. it had a quote on the case saying it was like super mario 64 or something, and it was wrong. That game was just ridiculosy bad. Also, what about Dave Mirra Bmx Challenge for PSP. That has to be possibly one of the worst games of all time. The physics, graphics, gameplay, etc. It wasn't that hard except for actually finding the fun in it. That game would make my top ten worst but i also think that all those games are old and that the people overlooked the newer ones like Dave Mirra for psp. i mean, ign noted it as the worst game. Man, this list is just way off.

DCEmu Rookie

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for PS2 scored 84% average on gamerankings.com. I think this is more telling as this is an average score from 57 media outlets. The PSP version scored 67% which is probably fair given some of the save and control issues.

No way it is one of the worst games of all time. I think someone's trying to get a rise out of us, or they are just fools.

The Atari 2600 Pacman was pretty crap, but I could easily say 10 games for that system alone that were worse.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information