Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP 3.0 Brower Exploit?!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by fpcreator2000 View Post
    In the lower versions of the firmware, there was no overload.
    Actually, ftpcreator my PSP is a 2.82 and it did the same thing with wikipedia. If I had a cam Id post a vid just to prove Im telling the truth.

Odd.. SE-C also shuts off, however it happens when I search, then press the back button to return to the previous page.

While booting up it flashes white possibly due to the fact that it is some type of breaker switch which turns it off immediately without clearing the pixels to black like it does while shutting down normally.

^I prolly have no clue what I am talking about considering I have no idea how lcd's work

OK yeah not worried about editing pictures... choto shot edit is gay... ALL I DO IS PUT THE CAMARA ON THE TOP (NO NEED FOR UMD IN DRIVE?) AND RUN DEVHOOK FROM MY 1.5 AND EMULATE 3.01. THEN I GO TO PHOTO AND THEN CAMARA AND I CAN TAKE PICS? I dont need a umd and this thing works with devhook ??? ime a confused person....

I haven't heard whether the camera function actually works via devhook or not...I do know that it will work on full 3.0+ without having a umd in and regardless of your psp's language

DCEmu Rookie

Ok back to what this thread is actually about. Ok Ive been dabbling with the assumed exploit and from what i looks like it is a memory overflow auto shut off I know because after a few times I got an error before it turned off telling me there was something wrong with the mem or whatever. I thought it had bricked, but no thankfully. So what could this possibly do?

Quote Originally Posted by turtleguy101 View Post
    OK yeah not worried about editing pictures... choto shot edit is gay... ALL I DO IS PUT THE CAMARA ON THE TOP (NO NEED FOR UMD IN DRIVE?) AND RUN DEVHOOK FROM MY 1.5 AND EMULATE 3.01. THEN I GO TO PHOTO AND THEN CAMARA AND I CAN TAKE PICS? I dont need a umd and this thing works with devhook ??? ime a confused person....
    no you are totally wrong.....lol u right!!

the mgso case is the BEST!!!:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by hawke213x View Post
    Ok back to what this thread is actually about. Ok Ive been dabbling with the assumed exploit and from what i looks like it is a memory overflow auto shut off I know because after a few times I got an error before it turned off telling me there was something wrong with the mem or whatever. I thought it had bricked, but no thankfully. So what could this possibly do?
    thx for bringing this back on topic. dev people can look into this and probably look at the source code of the site or something and figure out what it does. maybe we can figure out some *website* exploit instead of picture exploit. IDK, copy the source code of wikipedia and then change it up a bit. idk, this will probably seem usefull in the future.

also, gamerremag, your site is stupid. "i'm sending your mac address to the feds." yeah, get a life and stop wasting internet bandwith

lol its funny, why do people even go on sites that advertise .isos and stuff?

hmmm

ummm when devhook .5 or wutever got released, it had a list of things that it could emulate in 3.xx and a list of things it couldnt... the camara was nowhere on the list... so i dont know...

DCEmu Regular

i could not replicate either, anyone have any luck?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information