Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ release new source- Cps1, Cps2, and MVS- 1.63 (updates again to 1.63.1)

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo View Post
    Are those kernal or normal modes? Thanks for doing that!
    Kernal versions. If someone needs normal versions let me know...

DCEmu Newbie

Cheers mate!

I have all versions coming up with normal and kernel eboots as well as both flavors being compiled with optimization set to 2 and 3. Report back to see if there is a compatibility issue as optimization 2 should give a little boost though we are only talking a small boost.....

When I code I always try to keep my optimizations set to 2 as the app does get a significant boost (1~3 fps constant). If an application can't be run with an optimization of 2 then some effort should go into why its not happening or crashing.

P.S.

Grit I hope u take no offense to my offering here. I was only trying to see if there were differences instability setting the optimization levels to 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
    ........P.S.

Grit I hope u take no offense to my offering here. I was only trying to see if there were differences instability setting the optimization levels to 2.
    LOL Surely not!

I'll test the builds later on and report back.

ThanX!

DCEmu Newbie

How about trying to import other systems into his emulator such as CAVE?

There are other arcade machines that utilize the m68000/z80 chips.

Quote Originally Posted by N3oGhozt View Post
    How about trying to import other systems into his emulator such as CAVE?

There are other arcade machines that utilize the m68000/z80 chips.
    Hum.. DoDonPachi...

DCEmu Rookie

Default Arcade

Is it possible to emulate Yu Suzuki's classics like Outrun and Space Harrier?...That would be great.

DCEmu Regular

Thanks NJ for the great emulators and the constant improvements and updates and thanks for those who compile the latest eboots giving us a chance to sample the improvements. I look forward to the version 1.65 that will be released in a few hours of this post haha.

Edit: I have just noticed that even at 266MHZ some games are playable (especially with tweaked settings). This emulator is part of the reason why I purchased another 4GB Sandisk recently. Along with Scummmvm, Snes, GBC, gpSP (GBA) Neo CD and Sega, CPS1 and CPS 2 means my Psp will never get boring ever!!

It doesn't even feel like an emulator anymore because it plays so smoothly.

DCEmu Newbie

I know this may sound noobish...but what's the difference between normal mode and kernel mode? I'm on 2.71 SE-C...so I don't know which version to download.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
    I have all versions coming up with normal and kernel eboots as well as both flavors being compiled with optimization set to 2 and 3. Report back to see if there is a compatibility issue as optimization 2 should give a little boost though we are only talking a small boost.....

When I code I always try to keep my optimizations set to 2 as the app does get a significant boost (1~3 fps constant). If an application can't be run with an optimization of 2 then some effort should go into why its not happening or crashing.

P.S.

Thats cool that you're compiling these sources and all but why are you tinkering with the supported roms? Optimization is one thing but your deliberately keeping out the one rom NJ brought into these sources.........Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary.

The driver is in the source and NJ clearly mentions it. This is why we even needed binary's in the first place.

whats up Samurai X?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information