Thread: a question for people familiar with undiluted platinum

DCEmu Newbie

Default a question for people familiar with undiluted platinum

In order to put 3.02 oe on this, will i have to re flash my psp to 1.5 or is it possible to install it over the epsilon bios? Just wondering because the usb connector for the chip is at school and I don't want to wait until January 8th to have 3.02 oe-b

Quote Originally Posted by thesandman View Post
    In order to put 3.02 oe on this, will i have to re flash my psp to 1.5 or is it possible to install it over the epsilon bios? Just wondering because the usb connector for the chip is at school and I don't want to wait until January 8th to have 3.02 oe-b
    You can run dual firmwares with UP installed so it would have to have 3.02oe-b on the psp and Sonys firmwares on the UP and choose the firmware you want to use on bootup

DCEmu Old Pro

im not to familier with it but i think that as long as epsilon can run 1.50 kernal mode stuff then you should be able to install it, but its pointless because psx games wont work

DCEmu Regular

Psx will not run on the UP Chip flash so I would advise you to install 3.02 OE-B to your Psp Nand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodis View Post
    Psx will not run on the UP Chip flash so I would advise you to install 3.02 OE-B to your Psp Nand.
    Thats a good point forgot to mention that thanks for picking it up have edited post to reflect this

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone help me out with this? I think I've bricked my PSP with the UP installed becuase I CAN'T find any of these .flash files!!!

Can maybe someone post some step-by-step to unbrick the PSP and get this veriosn of Bios on it with the UP? I have epsilon v1 on the UP already, but it is saying the PSP bios is the wrong version and no other files I try to flash to it seem to work...

Please help!

Thread Information