Thread: Feet of Fury for Christmas!

Blog Entries

Dreamcast Feet of Fury for Christmas!

News from the Goat Store

The GOAT Store is giving you a Christmas present with Feet of Fury at the cheapest price it has ever been for a very limited time! For Christmas and the 26th, Feet of Fury, the Dreamcast dance game that started GOAT Store Publishing and set in motion the gears for lots more independent Dreamcast games to be released, is only $4.80 for a very limited time!

In 2007, Dreamcast fans should expect to see a lot of titles. The delayed GOAT Games and Radium will be released with lots of upgrades and changes, and starting in the first week of 2007, the GOAT Store will start to announce many other projects that are expected to be completed in 2007. Some of these projects have been announced before, but many of them will be complete surprises!

Enjoy the Christmas present of Feet of Fury for only $4.80 now, and make sure to come back to enjoy lots more Dreamcast goodies in the new year!

Ah, great! Can't wait to hear more news about GOAT Games, Radium and the other new games

Damn! I've bought 2 copies of FoF from GOAT at the regular price.

Oh well, at least with me paying full price both times, I helped Dan and the rest of the guys out a little more.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Thread Information