Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Dark Alex/Popstation Compatibility List

Oh, sorry for the d-post, but, any news on Persona 2(NTSC)? The music gets slow when more than 2 lines of text appear or you open the menu.

PSP User

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (unknown): doesn't work, played up to the end of where you play as carlos, then freezes ALWAYS.

Does Resident Evil 3: Nemesis work perfect on 3.03 oe-c?

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    i really don't know. I originally played while on 3.02 0E-B, and i am currently playing it on 3.10 OE-A(the fixed one.) I nevr used that specific firmware. But since it worked on 3.02, id assume it works on 3.03.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts888 View Post
    I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 at the moment, everything worked flawlessly. I've upgraded from 3.10OE to 3.30 a couple of days ago. Now, I'm in the lab right after you wake up in jail and during every random fight the screen gets garbled and the game becomes unplayable! Contrary to reports that youre able to finish the game...

Anybody also has this problem? Could this be due to 3.30 version of the emu?
    Ive noticed the same problem.

It seems the graphics get corrupted as soon as a spell with a countdown (like Death) is cast.

Its the first time ive tried to get it working though, so i dont really know about the previous versions.

I had the same problems on my PAL and NTSC versions of the game, except the PAL version slowed down aswell, while in the NTSC one i was able to continue after the fight.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    I can confirm that it does since I beat the whole game (Only freezed once,though it didn't freeze the second time when I entered the door to the Clock Tower roof top,maybe since I had cheats on,) Does anyone know if Resident Evil 2 work perfect now?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by monaug5 View Post
    Dragonball Z Final Bout JAP works excellently
    I think this would be Either DragonBall or DragonBall GT and no Z...

Can you confirm and provide SLPS number?

To update what i said earlier, ive got Popsloader running on 3.30 OE-A, and ive managed to get FFVII fixed and working using thr 3.11 pop.

The battle swirl doesent work, but all the spells are working correctly, and the game isnt crashing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    I can confirm that it does since I beat the whole game (Only freezed once,though it didn't freeze the second time when I entered the door to the Clock Tower roof top,maybe since I had cheats on,) Does anyone know if Resident Evil 2 work perfect now?
    Thanks, Is there a firmware in which you can use cheats without it freezing?
    Oh, and resident evil 2 still freezes.

DCEmu Regular

What cheats do you use?
    I just use Infinite health and Infinite ammo,where does it freeze for you at (If your talking about mine I just disabled them when I walked through the door)

Since this post wasn't really seen in the 3.40 release thread here it is...

LONG *Maybe Helpful* POST regarding Resident Evil 2

Many of you know that if you start Resident Evil 2 and play to the RPD Station the game crashes, well using CWCheat I found alot more.OK start the Tofu or Hunk mini game using CWCheat you can go all the way to the Sewer (With the Spiders) but if you attempt to climb the ladder (Which leads to the Dog Kennel in the RPD Station) the game will freeze.If you want to explore more,and if you have the Dual Shock Version,you can use CWCheat to unlock Extreme Battle Mode. Now the weird thing is that you can play everywhere in the Lab and in the empty underground station.However when you enter the trolley (Where you would've fought the William Birkin Claw with Ada in the regular game) it freezes when you get off. Therefore it just doesn't freeze when you attempt to enter the RPD station the regular way, infact it seems to freeze when you try to enter the RPD Station PERIOD (Well you can hear the music but you just get a black screen :P) So disappointing to know that it can run all those other parts,which is infact incredibly far in the actual game, yet it can't run anything in the RPD Station.However I heard that one person was able to get inside it but the game crashed for him when he attempted to go in the room to fight the Licker (Im thinking they used a PSX Emu save to get to this point,could be possible ).Also there is one other method someone could try that I haven't done already, they can possibly use the "Play 2nd Scenario on 1st Game" cheat to atleast get inside the back courtyard of the RPD station,though I doubt it they can be able to pass through the door which leads to the RPD station. I even tried Location codes but they never work for me (Though someone might be able to get them to work) but now Im sure your all wondering what are the cheats well here they are...

Leon - Hunk Mode

800CFB74 0048

Leon - Tofu Mode

800CFB74 0049

Leon - Start on 2nd Scenario From New Game

300CFBDB 0040

Leon - Extreme Battle Mode

D00CFB76 0000
    300CFB77 0001
    Forgive me for being so long I just wanted to help give more people some info about this problem.

Thread Information