Thread: The Mii Mega-Mall

Blog Entries

Rev The Mii Mega-Mall

Via wiidomain

The Mii Mega-Mall is an integrated approach to Mii sharing. What does that mean? It means that, now, instead of having to use many separate processes to get those adorable Mii off the Internet; you can use a single, streamlined approach through this one tool.

The Mii Mega Mall provides a single access-point, with a unified, consistent interface for sharing and retrieving Mii over the Internet. Everything that you need is included. It features

Built-in RSS capabilities
    Download Mii from the Mega-Mall
    Multiple simultaneous downloads
    Transfer downloaded Mii to your wiimote (using Bluetooth)
    Copy Mii from your wiimote to your PC (using Bluetooth)

Upload your own Mii to the Mii Mega-Mall to share with others

In order to provide the most complete package possible, we have collaborated with the biggest names in the Mii-sharing business: Mii Plaza.net and the Mii Transfer Station. Both of these Mii-sharing powerhouses supply RSS feeds to the Mii Mega-Mall. Simply start the application and browse their collections. Find something you want and download it immediately to your PC. You can even download multiple Miis at once. But what good is downloading it, if you can't get it to your wiimote? Fear not, as the tool also allows you upload right to your wiimote (up to 10 at once).

There's more. I'm sure most of you have heard of Mii Like Wii.com. They are, hands down, the best Mii tutorial Site out there. They have given us access to their full range of tutorials and we are in the process of creating and uploading their submissions into the Mii Mega-Mall.

Do you have Mii that you want to share with the world? This same tool allows you to copy Mii from your wiimote to your PC and then let you upload them directly to the Mii Mega-Mall.

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

i dont understand this bluetooth business.. dont u ned a bluetooth usb connection or bluetooth card?

DCEmu Newbie

Yes, once you have one of them you can use your Wii-mote for a lot of things on your PC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zaine View Post
    i dont understand this bluetooth business.. dont u ned a bluetooth usb connection or bluetooth card?
    a bluetooth enabled pc, or a USB bluetooth dongle

ok so that definately goes on my list of things to get. now if my damn wii would just get here.

Thread Information