Poll: What is best and why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need some convinsing

psp I need some convinsing

Hi guys i have been hearing about the new Dark Alex firmware 3.02 OE-B And im having a hard time firuring out if i should do it or not. I really want to know what are the reall differences between 1.50 and this other then the POPSTATION. Can i play every homebrew and emulator the same way i would with 1.50 with out launching a seperet menu. Can i play all my umds. Basically can it do everything the regular 1.50 can using devhook. Hey guys in the poll i meant to say OE-B

DCEmu Coder

Trust me its worth it, its all 1.5 plus Popstation (3.0+), Internet (2.0+), Homebrew (1 - 1.5), Visual Player , Region Free UMD Playing (Custom Feature), Automatic enabling of FLash and WMA without Internet (custom Feature), X-FLash Now Works.

Plus much more, however i dont see the point in 3.02 OEA when you can have OEB which is the one that allows You to play your own PSx games, finally, using Recovery Mode you can downgrade to 1.5 again if you dont like it

In Short: GO FOR IT!!

I know everybody tells me to and i should listen since i still have 3 1.50 or lower PSP's. Now is it easy to set up and take back to 1.50 if i dont like it.
    Does this work with the TA PSP also???

1.5 is dead, long live 3.02 OE-B
    Yes you can downgrade back to 1.5 if you wanted, just run the 1.5 update EBOOT in recovery mode.
    I really don't see how 1.5 users could pass up PSX emulation.

Its not passing up. Its the fact that im also a collector. So i will not risk my current PSP because i dont want to open the boxes of my virgin 1.0 PSP or 2.0 white PSP so i really want to make sure. I just traded my last available 1.50 psp so i just have the silver mod i made to do this with

Well its really up to you what you want to do.But i was nervous to leave my 1.5 behind but then i thought i would give this 3.02OE a try.And it is the best thing yet for custom firmware.The ability to play your own PS1 games,Homebrew,Recovery menu,free umd region and loads more

PSN ID: splodger15

3.02 is FAR better then 1.5.

PSX emulation, homebrew, music visualisation, run ISOs from the XMB. It's the sweet life on this firmware (Especially with my new 4GB Memory Stick).

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah 3.02 EB all the way. I will be the odd man out here and post one small prob. I was running Dungeon siege ISO fill with Devhook had no probs but when I went to 3.02 eb it now freezes occasionally. But that is it my only prob. everything runs great homebrew internet psx emu etc this is the best thing that ever happened to the scene imo

Custom firmware version 3.02 OE-B is best no matter what. Being able to play the latest commercial games, run homebrew, use that new camera and connect and control a PS3 in one neat package is brilliant.

omg, convincing?

isnt a full speed psone emu enough of a reason to change? :rofl:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information