Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Space Dodger, my first Dreamcast game

love the game first homebrew game i downloaded. but its a fun game me and my brother and friends have compete to see who can get the furthest that last level is hard to beat.nice game

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks! Hey, it would be great if people tell me his/her final score

Now that it's included in the GBAX compilation do you still think of a 'real' DC version of the update !? I really hope so...

Congrats pauljake,
    Your game looks awesome. I hope you will keep on developing games for DC. Keep up the good job.

Blog Entries

i was wondering, is it possible/doable if say a star wars background and sprites etc were done could you have a star wars edition of your game ?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    Now that it's included in the GBAX compilation do you still think of a 'real' DC version of the update !? I really hope so...
    Hmm... I don't know, I have to test it and see if all the work I have to do, the time and money that I have to spend have some sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by rmedtx
    Congrats pauljake,
    Your game looks awesome. I hope you will keep on developing games for DC. Keep up the good job.
    Thanks! About making games on DC, it was always my dream and now that's true I only want to keep making games for this dream machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    i was wondering, is it possible/doable if say a star wars background and sprites etc were done could you have a star wars edition of your game ?
    I don't think I will have time to make a "Star Wars Edition", that's too bad because I'm a big Star Wars fan, but if someone is (really) interested I'll give my permission to make an edition (and if it's needed I can send him the source code)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information