Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: FW2.80 DownDate to FW2.71 for TA-079~086 PSP v0.01 By 0okm RELEASED

                  
   
  1. #1
    DCEmu Regular Anger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    68

    psp FW2.80 DownDate to FW2.71 for TA-079~086 PSP v0.01 By 0okm RELEASED

    It seems after the creation of this amazing program that someone leaked it.

    So 0okm decided to let everyone have it without contacting him so now anyone willing to try it out can now do so.

    If you don't know HowTo use, DON'T use it !!!
     It may brick your psp, Use it at your own Risk !!!
     This Program Just For FW2.80 TA-079~086 PSP
     Don't use it on other ver. PSP !!!

    HowTo
    1. on FW1.50PSP
     Download PSARDumper PSAR-Dumpa---ASB--.rar via comments

     Download PSP FW2.71 Updates EBOOT.BPB 2_71_US_firmware_update.rar

     Download PBP Unpacker pbp-unpacker-094-setup.exe via comments

     use PBP Unpacker to unpacker FW2.71 EBOOT.BPB
     copy FW2.71 DATA.PSAR to ms0:\
     run PSARDumper on FW1.50PSP
     then "Press circle to dump encrypted without sigcheck and decrypted reboot.bin."
     to Dump "FW2.71 File"

    2. on FW2.80PSP
     Extract FW280DownDate2FW271.zip to ms0:\
     check ms0:\F0 have 286 files and total size is 18,598,267 Bytes
     PowerOff PSP to CleanReboot
     Run xLoader on FW2.80PSP
     then Run 2.71DDforTA-079~086FW2.80PSP

    someone leaked and more than 200 email req. it

    so
    if you know HowTo use and can take the Risk
    and Accept NOT share it to other people
    you can Download it :P

    Download and Give Feedback Via Comments / USE WITH CAUTION.

  2. #2
    DCEmu Regular siulmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    PR Isla de la Muerte
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    truly amazing ookm great job

  3. #3
    DCEmu Regular Nikolaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    34
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    good job

  4. #4
    DCEmu Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    OR
    Age
    33
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    this will please by the thousands, i'm sure.

  5. #5
    DCEmu Newbie hmong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Madison (Howetown Cali)
    Age
    35
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DAMN!!!!....CRAP!!!...My brother is going to be so pissed....it's exactly 12:02am Jan 03 in Madison,WI. I just bricked the 2.80 TA-082 PSP.... BRICKED... thought i was going to finally have another 1.5 so i could upgrade to 3.02oe-b, but damn.... i just wanna cry right now... TRY AT OWN RISK for real...I've downgraded and upgraded plenty before... 1st BRICK... and it's a new years... TRY AT OWN RISK AGAIN!!!!!
    Good Luck to the others that try...

  6. #6
    DCEmu Newbie hmong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Madison (Howetown Cali)
    Age
    35
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ....after I FLASHED it, it said "turn power off"....should I have waited....

  7. #7
    DCEmu Newbie Muhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmong View Post
    ....after I FLASHED it, it said "turn power off"....should I have waited....
    I am guessing you had a bad dump.

  8. #8
    DCEmu Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,152
    Rep Power
    74

    psp

    Quote Originally Posted by hmong View Post
    DAMN!!!!....CRAP!!!...My brother is going to be so pissed....it's exactly 12:02am Jan 03 in Madison,WI. I just bricked the 2.80 TA-082 PSP.... BRICKED... thought i was going to finally have another 1.5 so i could upgrade to 3.02oe-b, but damn.... i just wanna cry right now... TRY AT OWN RISK for real...I've downgraded and upgraded plenty before... 1st BRICK... and it's a new years... TRY AT OWN RISK AGAIN!!!!!
    Good Luck to the others that try...
    Dude, not to be a $#@! but this is a classic case of someone who didn't READ THE ****ING MANUAL!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    [INDENT]If you don't know HowTo use, DON'T use it !!!
     It may brick your psp, Use it at your own Risk !!!
     This Program Just For FW2.80 TA-079~086 PSP
     Don't use it on other ver. PSP !!!
    This is NOT for TA-082 PSP's. Don't even try it. I am very saddened to learn that a homebrew PSP may have passed away. Let this be yet another lesson to all. EDIT - Well I may be wrong it turns out. Some people are reporting this to work on TA-082 also.

  9. #9
    DCEmu Rookie belialone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Age
    44
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation

    ok this thing is just for ta-79 and ta-86 boards not for ta-82
    i think the thread title is a bit misleading

    the title should clearly point out that this is not for ta-82 mobos

  10. #10
    DCEmu Legend dejkirkby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,632
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belialone View Post
    ok this thing is just for ta-79 and ta-86 boards not for ta-82
    i think the thread title is a bit misleading

    the title should clearly point out that this is not for ta-82 mobos
    I think that people see that it was released by Ookm and automatically assume it's for TA-082. I mean, even I had to double and triple check and I don't even have a TA-082.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •