Thread: Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo

Thumbs up Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo

Newegg.com has sandisk 4gb memory sticks for the psp for $99.99usd. Best ive found across the web so far! If anyone has found a better price please share! Gonna use it for psx games mainly and now with compression not far off :rofl:

Link: Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Hey! I gotta have some way to store Final Fantasy VII, Diablo(plays excellent was hopin to have a pc port one day at least now I can get my nostagia fix), and Warcraft II: The Dark Saga(plays really well imo pc port of this wouldnt be bad either ) must have those three on the go always! May have to get two so I can have Tekken 1-3 and Ridge Racer as well. Ahh the possibilities!:thumbup:

*Newegg doesnt ship internationally(kinda sucks imo they should) but thought this might catch someones eye in the U.S. or P.R.

Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Newegg.com has sandisk 4gb memory sticks for the psp for $99.99usd. Best ive found across the web so far! If anyone has found a better price please share! Gonna use it for psx games mainly and now with compression not far off :rofl:

Link: Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Hey! I gotta have some way to store Final Fantasy VII, Diablo(plays excellent was hopin to have a pc port one day at least now I can get my nostagia fix), and Warcraft II: The Dark Saga(plays really well imo pc port of this wouldnt be bad either ) must have those three on the go always! May have to get two so I can have Tekken 1-3 and Ridge Racer as well. Ahh the possibilities!:thumbup:

*Newegg doesnt ship internationally(kinda sucks imo they should) but thought this might catch someones eye in the U.S. or P.R.
    I've seen much lower myself. Buy.com had that same card on sale for $85 dollars a couple of weeks ago, and you could have used google checkout and got it for $65. I just picked up that same card on Ebay for $55 dollars though...official and sealed

I got the same one for $68 including shipping on Buy.com when they were doing the Google Checkout discounts. I think I posted it on DCEmu. It's the same thing jdm69 is talking about.

Default Ahhh.......*drool*

Wow thatd be a great deal thanks much for the tip you two! *rushs off*

Thread Information