Thread: Tales of the World anime intro

Blog Entries

psp Tales of the World anime intro

via pspfanboy

All Tales games seem to come with catchy J-Pop songs and anime intros. The PSP-exclusive Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology is no different. This potpourri of fan-favorite Tales characters features "Hikari to Kage" (Light and Shadow) sung by Kana Uemura.

It would be awesome if we could get an English translated version of this game. Considering the fairly large Tales fanbase in the States, I won't be surprised if Namco announces a release date one of these days.

Intro at link above

Apart from it being jap, its ok

I like Tales games - hope they'll translate it!!

DCEmu Rookie

Gee, whats wrong with the PSP™ Gaming System?!?

...Ah yes that's right there aren't hardly any good RPG Titles avalible for this System in so far as the Market inside Frankfurt Germany goes.
    However I was recently made aware that we do in fact have recently gotten EBGames (Electronics Boutique), sometime ago. Funny that I missed that
    I shall have to take a ride down there soon and pry that they have a better cross-section of PSP™ Titels for sale then all the other "High-Street" Retailers (e.g. Kaufhof, Saturn or Karlstadt / World of Music), combined do.
    Which bascily consists of Crapy E(F)Arts Sports Titles, Fired up, Exit, and Lemmings (at last glance)

PRO TIP: S0NY Computer Entertainment Europe.

Your User-base (that is ME!), wants' NO DEMANDS no less then TWENTY such Titles for his PSP™ Videogame System, and is ready to pay your Ransom + Firmware Updates, in order to get them too.

All you need to do is to take some time and do a blood proper (i.e. Proper Grammatical English translation e.g. pay for a high quality Editor after your normal work, which is about as on par as Babelfish ~sometimes~!!).

AND LEAVE THE FREAKING AUDIO TRACKS ALONE!
    ESPECIALLY ANY THAT COULD CONTAIN ANY J-POP/J-ROCK TRACKS!

Do this and you will sell your PSP's™!!

Thread Information