Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 3.03OE-A Released by Dark_AleX! Supports PS1 Game Compression!

hey, does anyone if you can just keep all your files on your memorystick when you upgrade?

i dont see why not.

Hmm. Ive already updated to 3.03 OE-A,But i was wondering is it possible to add more than just 1.5 and 3.03 updates when you install the custom firmware,Like if i add 1.5, 3.03, and 2.71 firmware updates,will it brick my psp,or will i have an xtra firmware kernal,lol?

Holy f***ing crap, n00b attack!

What stuns me is that the worst of the bunch are people with between 40 and 200 posts! How can you have posted here that much without picking up even the slightest teeny tiny bit of a clue? My mind veritably boggles.

The guys (I'm sure it's not just DX behind this, after all) that have given us this stuff have my absolute admiration. I barely have time to PLAY games on my PSP, let alone code for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkatesBest View Post
    Hmm. Ive already updated to 3.03 OE-A,But i was wondering is it possible to add more than just 1.5 and 3.03 updates when you install the custom firmware,Like if i add 1.5, 3.03, and 2.71 firmware updates,will it brick my psp,or will i have an xtra firmware kernal,lol?
    Firmware 2.71 gives you nothing that 3.03 doesn't, so what would be the point? However, in answer to your question, no, you can't do that. The update maker looks specifically for the 1.5 update and the 3.03 update to create the custom firmware.

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation

thanx dax.n i wanted 2 ask ppl.to install 3.03oe do u need to put the recovery folder on the memory stick just to install.i lost my 4 gb mem stick n now i have to live wid 32 mb so i was hopin i cud still install 3.03 oe. n secondly can we still use devhook wid usb.reply wud b greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by tsurumaru View Post
    Yeah yeah, it took 7 months for 2.6 to be cracked, find an exploit and code a downgrader yourself if you don't want to wait.....

Sheesh, some people......
    you f..king idiot ,you cracked the 2.6 firmware "alone".:rofl:
    do you have friends or something to help you to crack the 3.02 fimware.

YOU AND ALL THE HACKERS IN THIS FORUM SHOULD CONNECT OR JOIN AND MAKE THE FU..ING DOWNGRADER FOR 3.02:thumbup:

IS SOMEBODY TRY TO MAKE THE DOWNGRAGER FOR PSP 3.02?

PLEASE Dark_AleX MAKE THE DOWNGRADER FOR 3.02

DCEmu Newbie

Dude stop making these stupid posts they are annoying, if one is gonna get made then it would be out. Back on subject, why cant i compress anything, non of the latest popstations work for me. Please help?

Thread Information