Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 3.03OE-A Released by Dark_AleX! Supports PS1 Game Compression!

just outa curiosity...if i do this can i go back to 1.5? or can i play all the homebrew on it?

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cracka350z View Post
    just outa curiosity...if i do this can i go back to 1.5? or can i play all the homebrew on it?
    Yes, and Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dominik0410 View Post
    IS SOMEBODY TRY TO MAKE THE DOWNGRAGER FOR PSP 3.02?
    For christ sake, will all you f*cking noobs shut up with that?

With no exploit, there will be no downgrader, and programming is different to finding exploits.

Cloudy

DCEmu Newbie

Yay managed to get the compression working but when im playing my games im getting a black line across the top of the screen. I think its becauseits not algined right and its bugging me real bad. Anybody got any tips to stop this.

ok...im at 3.02 OE-A im a real noob when it comes to this stuff...what do i do next to play psx games? please be nice...ive searched and im still confused...

and...lol...how do i get back to 1.5? god...im lost.

Getting back to 1.5 :

get the 1.5 eboot, rename it recovery.pbp ( I think, the actual file name is in the readme) and place it in psp/game/recovery. Then launch the recovery menu (fully power off your PSP and then power it on holding R) and run the relevent option.

However, why? 1.5 now offers almost nothing that the new custom firmware doesn't.

Running PSX games:

Rip your PSX game. Then use the postation converter (on the command line) to convert it into a compatible eboot. Put this eboot in PSP/game, in the correct folder. That's pretty much it. The details of all of these steps are also in the readme.

labowl: that happens with my PAL copy of Soul Blade. I think it's an issue with PAL games (they have various graphical issues - this is also mentioned in the readme). With Soul Blade, I can use the adjust screen option in the game itself to remove the black bar.

DCEmu Newbie

I recovered back to 1.5 after a brick and now i upgraded to 3.03 and it bricks again. if i run the recovery again without an update.pbp it goes into 3.03oe. anyone know what's going on?

man i dunno what happened but it installed and all but after i reset it its real psp 3.03 i think not custom firmware...any1 else get this prob?

DCEmu Newbie

this is probably a stupid question, but can I delete the 303oeflasher, 303oeflasher%, oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders now that 3.03OE-A is fully installed?

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by A1Viper View Post
    this is probably a stupid question, but can I delete the 303oeflasher, 303oeflasher%, oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders now that 3.03OE-A is fully installed?
    Yes it installs to the flash

Thread Information