Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 3.03OE-A Released by Dark_AleX! Supports PS1 Game Compression!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Swapping ISos

I know this probubly isnt the right thread but i was wondering if anyone had a trick to play games with multiple disks, and i mean the ones where it doesnt ask you to save before you swap cd's because on shadow madness you gotta swap cd's like 6 different times in the game. If not, then are there plans to fix this issue in future releases of pops?

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prinnyhero View Post
    I know this probubly isnt the right thread but i was wondering if anyone had a trick to play games with multiple disks, and i mean the ones where it doesnt ask you to save before you swap cd's because on shadow madness you gotta swap cd's like 6 different times in the game. If not, then are there plans to fix this issue in future releases of pops?
    POPS itself is the official Sony PSP emulator. As such they already have a method (pressing home at the end of a disk brings up a load disk 2 option). Unfortunately since Sony haven't released any two disk eboots yet we don't know how they are activating this option and at the moment you can't do anything with this.
    However it is being worked on and I have heard that people have found a solution in MGS that doesn't involve using other peoples saves. (I haven't tried it myself yet)

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=43215

DCEmu Newbie

Nah i dont think that would work. That was only for MGS and you had to edit something about cd1 and cd2. plus, Shadow madness has to change disks more then once so that would never work. Would it be possible to combine the 2 cd iso's into one?

i just upgraded to this custime firm ware, i came from 1.5, they only problem that i have is then when i try and load a file from my game menu, say my snes emulator, it loads and then says game ould not be loaded. when i upgraded i keep everything on the mem card, could it be that iu have to delete everythong and re-install it onto the mem card.

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by s15240drifter View Post
    i just upgraded to this custime firm ware, i came from 1.5, they only problem that i have is then when i try and load a file from my game menu, say my snes emulator, it loads and then says game ould not be loaded. when i upgraded i keep everything on the mem card, could it be that iu have to delete everythong and re-install it onto the mem card.
    Try changing the kernel mode to 1.5 in the recovery mode (hold R while the PSP boots up) or you can move everything into a new folder called "game150" (I think)

hey thanks alot man that worked out. now i am the happiest kid in pa. now ne recomendations on really good homebrew

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by s15240drifter View Post
    hey thanks alot man that worked out. now i am the happiest kid in pa. now ne recomendations on really good homebrew
    Theres so many out there, I myself like the emulators....nintendo, super nintendo, genesis, gameboy, all the old school games on the go its great. Just go to the front page and look in the PSP emulators section. Happy homebrewing!:thumbup:

sry for the bumb, but how do i get back to 1.5 from here. do i just put the ebbot in the recovery floder or what.

Question how do i use the PS1 emulation?

i looked at the popstation readme and i didnt really understand it... iv already downgraded and installed 3.03 OE-B and i want to run Tekken 3 but i dont get the PS1 emulation...

can someone tell me how or give me a guide? thanks

DCEmu Newbie

I gota QUESTION, IF I DONT WANT THIS ANYMORE CAN I UNINSTALL IT?
    thanks, looks cool

Thread Information