Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.03OE-A Released by Dark_AleX! Supports PS1 Game Compression!

DCEmu Pro

This release is really awesome, especially because of compression support! Dark_AleX is such a great coder. I can probably fit some bigger games onto my 512 MB memory stick until my 2 GB arrives in the mail.

By the way, can you change the website to [url=http://dark-alex.org[/url] instead, as the lan.st site doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

Extremely excellent work! I was going to buy a huge memory card, but now maybe I can fit some of the bigger games on! Thanks a lot DAX and anyone else who helped create this.

I will wait for the easy version, but I do love that this emulates the latest firmware and supports psx compression. Thanks

my pop station dose not work at all got all the files all in the right place got my iso and it just will not work i need help

haha take that sony! your dumb little "TA-082" cannot hold back the power of 3.03 OE-A
    DAX, i cant begin to thank you enough, and everyone else helping the scene right now (dg for ta-082s and such)
    now, to get popstation working:-D

WOW! Thanks a lot!

And Tony Hawks 1 is running without any graphical glitches and fullspeed with highest compression. Yeah!

Extremely excellent work! I was going to buy a huge memory card, but now maybe I can fit some of the bigger games on! Thanks a lot DAX and anyone else who helped create this.

I will wait for the easy version, but I do love that this emulates the latest firmware and supports psx compression. Thanks

This is fantastic news. I'm thinking the only thing left to do is fix PAL support somehow. But beggars can't be choosers and this is more than anyone could have ever hoped for.

Thanks DA!

This thread is messed up

DCEmu Newbie

i cant use popstation whenever i try to use it it tells me this
    "invalid number of arguments"
    why is this?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by starogre View Post
    has anyone tried the psx compression yet? I need to know how good the compression:speed ratio is in the numbers...

like i dont want to waste my time trying to compress, just to lose as much gameplay speed in the process...
    There's no slowdown during gameplay. IF ANY, a *very small* (as in unnoticeable) difference in loading times.

Decompression is very fast, it's the compression itself, ie: the time you take to generate the eboot.pbp with the game, that takes (up to a lot) longer than normal.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information