Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IS IT TRUE??? DCastaway FINAL

You should give a try to DCHAKKER I have various DCaSTaway releases on the same CD I just rename all releases with different names among other emus and BOR.

thanks man, apreciate it

Red face

how sad am I, I'm sitting here at my pc, the baby's in bed, and wow i feel like i'm 21 again, sitting at my old laptop (B+W MITEC 486) getting the nes emu to work, and feeling like the preverbial dog with 10 balls!!! You know that feeling you get when you get an emu that you have wanted to see for years, and when you pop it into the DC and it works GREAT, the elation, then outside to blacken ones lungs with niccoteine and tar!!!
    I cant wait to play this, CAN YOU TELL!!!!!! I think its just that feeling...Like christmas when I was growing up in cold old Newcastle, the christmas when I got my portable and my ZX spectrum, me and my brother playing it all day christmas and boxing day. Then we got into consoles, the coleco, then the SMS then the NES ahhhhh those were T' days. I miss them, as I know many of the *AHEM* older guys in here do. The thing that keeps me coming back day after day to DCEMU is that I feel among friends, to be among people who share my passion, and what more can you say? It is a passion, its been a hell of a ride. I dont get nearly as much time these days, not like those heady school hols, sitting with your pals in front of the C64 all competing on winter games and summer games. Now as I digress, I just want to thank everyone who spends thier own quality time coding these little wonders for us, my heartfelt thanks people, not only for helping me relive those days, lost in the intoxicating rush of nostalgia, but for showing the rest of the world how serious we really are about Sega's little white gem...Encore...Encore, you know who you are, take a bow.

Blog Entries

shouldnt be to long now :P

if its any consolation im sitting here waiting too

hehehehe, I know man, but you know yourself Wraggster, being my age this machine came about just as I was earning some real cash for the 1st time, I remember it well. DAMN YOU NOSTALGIA DAMN YOU!!!!

Blog Entries

its like waiting for xmas to come

gonna be a major month for the scene if all the stuff gets released

Talking

I know its like the old waiting for a bus analogy, but instead of 3 theres loads, but like I say its a credit to the dedication of the coders in the DC scene wouldnt you agree? I'm off to blacken the old lungs again!! I cant take this, I dont normally smoke this much!!!

DCEmu Regular

this is like waiting for gifts! thank you. my nerves are shot.

your nerves are shot, I havnt felt this sort of aprehension and nervousness since the birth of my daughter!! But seriously folks this is a biggie, I hope you can save to VMU now, I cant wait, Ive been getting the 50 pence 5 pence, yes thats an English euphomism, a crude one but Wraggster and the other brits in here should get it!!

Quote Originally Posted by scrabbus
    I cant wait, Ive been getting the 50 pence 5 pence, yes thats an English euphomism, a crude one but Wraggster and the other brits in here should get it!!
    Just make sure you stick to the ciggies and not have a curry while you're waiting, it'll be 50 pence, 5 pence - pass the bogroll.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information