Thread: Atrac3 Help (Resident Evil 2) Need Some Assistance Please Someone Help Me Please

Default Atrac3 Help (Resident Evil 2) Need Some Assistance Please Someone Help Me Please

I have the Resident Evil 2 theme in MP3 format and I converted it with Goldwave and selected .wav then in the other options area (below it) I choose Atrac3 like a thread on here said. I also have tried SonicStage but to no avail, can someone help me? The link below contains the background music I want in MP3 format in WAV format and the file I thought would work that says it's a .AT3 but doesn't work? I just want to add this song to the background of my Resident Evil 2 eboot for my 3.03 OE-A'. Please it would be much appreciated if someone could help me out and supply me with the file I need or helping me to getting this working. I have made AT3's before but having problems with this one, used PSPBrew and PSX2PSP to try to add the SND0.at3 to my eboot.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYF0WUQO

Please some help me, bump.

i would help ya..but i couldnt even get Attrac3 to show up in Goldwave,lol

Bump, please someone at least try to help me.

Someone please come here and help me, this is getting ridiculous.

You didnt get any help and it is probaly because people dont know

PSN ID: splodger15

People know here there are thousands of eboots that have sound in them and someone had to make the AT3's. I have made AP3's before but this time this thing isn't working for me, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks for posting though.

EDIT!: Nevermind guys I figured out my fiel was fine just to big, so I edited the song to 30 seconds instead a minute and it obviously made the file size smaller and now it works, thanks anyway guys!

Thread Information