Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *What YOU Want* in 3.03 OE!

Exclamation *What YOU Want* in 3.03 OE!

I want this to an official thread on what you people want in Dark_AleX's OE firmware!

Give the man some ideas! With the release of 3.03-OE-B anythign seems possible!

My main idea/want is multipel codec support in both VIDEO AND MUSIC (ie. AVI, XvID, DivX, ect)

Yeah DivX/XviD is number 1 on my wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by zidanerick View Post
    Yeah DivX/XviD is number 1 on my wishlist
    Yeah that and .dax support for loading backups. Its the best compression and Dark_Alex did make it himself.

What would be cool but very time consuming, is DaX on an N-64 emulator. I no that it is of a different area of code, but he sure proves himself well. Right now, there isn't anything i really want. I mean multiple videos, especially wmv and avi would be cool but i am really satisfied. GO DARK_ALEX!

I think the number 1 issue I would like for Dark_Alex to fix first is the problem with the PSX emulator, if he could fix the problems such as RE2 not being able to bypass the police station. Stuff like that, other than that the .wmv & .avi video formats being supported would be a great add! Or how about .gif's being able to be animated when viewed on the PSP, liek you can put .gif's on there but they won't animate when trying to view them.

DCEmu Regular

Dark_Alex has done pretty much everything I really want in a PSP firmware. Is there even much room on the flash to integrate many more features?

How about the load time when starting it up, that is I think the only problem I have with OE, other than that, all good and smooth.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksyX View Post
    Yeah that and .dax support for loading backups. Its the best compression and Dark_Alex did make it himself.
    over @ maxconsole, dax said that DAX isnt supported because of memory issues

Oh I just remembered something that Dark Alex should add that would really make the custom firmware great! Dark Alex please make it possible that we can listen to music while viewing pics/possibly videos/and especially when on the internet browser! If this feature was able to be coded into the custom firmware I think it could take Dark Alex to another level, which is already hard to believe! Please try to add this feature it would be a great yet small add!!

I think nethost or usbhost would be pretty awesome.

-!-
    /\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information