Thread: Where can I purchase an Asterix "Flat Black" faceplate?

Default Where can I purchase an Asterix "Flat Black" faceplate?

As the topic says, I'm looking to get an Asterix Faceplate (Flat Black). Normally I would purchase from DecalGirl, but they've been out of stock for almost a month. I'd prefer not to purchase it from eBay, but if anyone knows any reputable sellers (Or online stores), please tell me.
    I was asked to memorise what I did not understand; and, my memory being so good, it refused to be insulted in that manner. ~Aleister Crowley (1875-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by Quadeblaze View Post
    Dude please tell me thats including the back because its supper expencive. I bought the same silver one and red one from divineo for 20 dollars each.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05 View Post
    Dude please tell me thats including the back because its supper expencive. I bought the same silver one and red one from divineo for 20 dollars each.

thats the oficial asterix website, that where i got mine, and sadly no they dont come with a back faceplate.

i got my faceplate from there [refer to avatar] and it turned out real nice... then my bro went and scratched the screen...gotta get a new one now...sigh

Dude you have to get the from here trust me they are the same but 1/3 the price. DIVINEO

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05 View Post
    Dude you have to get the from here trust me they are the same but 1/3 the price. DIVINEO
    I don't see it anywhere on Divineo. They have Talismoon & XCM faceplates, but not the Asterix Flat Black. Also, Asterix's official site is out of stock too!
    I was asked to memorise what I did not understand; and, my memory being so good, it refused to be insulted in that manner. ~Aleister Crowley (1875-1947)

Yeah, decalgirl has been out of stock for ages now and all the google results point to everyone else being out of stock as well. I emailed a few psp parts supply sites for OEM buttons but they are all out of stock. I searched ebay and ended up with not much.

Did Sony go bat$#@! on aftermarket psp manufacturers?

http://www.entertainextreme.com/cata...bbb5ecb021853f

there ya go hope that works

hey u know where i can find different color backplates ive been searching for ages and willing to pay any price.... and ebay is my last resort to getting one any1 know any sites besides ebay for those?

Quote Originally Posted by pibster View Post
    http://www.entertainextreme.com

there ya go hope that works
    I saw that site...Apparently, everyone whos tried to make a purchase from there has had their money taken, and never recieved any products. Its a huge scam.

As for "PSP Back Casing", I've only seen the black for sale...You can get it here:
    Divineo

Damn sry i even posted that link i just found out that it is run by a kid who owes about $40,000 worth of pre-orders

Thread Information