Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Homebrew Lost A Good User Today...

DCEmu Pro

Default Homebrew Lost A Good User Today...

Apologises if this is in the wrong section but I need to say this, personally it will make me feel a little better about what has happened.

Karen W was one of my best friends and a member of my Jackass Uk team based in Stoke-On-Trent, England. Almost everything I did she was there or whatever. I introduced her to the PSP Scene last year and ever since then she has downloaded stuff on DCEMU using my account. From using DAX's Custom Firmware to playing Emulators made by ZX-81 she has loved the PSP and DCEMU. She loved this website because of the members mainly, if she ever needed help that I could not help her with, she got it of somebody else here and I would like to thank anybody that did help her.

Today at 4PM she died in a car crash on her way to get something to eat. The driver was sent to hospital with leg injuries. I would have been in the car at the time as well if it was not for a phone call from a friend of mine. Basically I would like to say thank you to anybody that made her feel welcome here and thank you to all of the coders that put their time and effort into creating such great PSP Programs, it was you that made her happy among other things.

Apologises for this going into the wrong section again. I didnt know where else to put it.

Blog Entries

OH dear, my heart goes out to you and her family, its a real sad situation

oh god. all prayers to her and her family. m not in the psp scene as much anymore because mine broke
    but ill be getting another at gamestop so yeah anyways..im sorry

I wish you the best of luck. I lost a close friend a few years ago, and know how hard it is.
    I was asked to memorise what I did not understand; and, my memory being so good, it refused to be insulted in that manner. ~Aleister Crowley (1875-1947)

DCEmu Pro

Well I do feel alot better I got that off my chest, I do wanna thank Masterchafed and Zion for their support on the MSN that made me feel alot more better. Of course yourselfs for reading.

I hope you get your psp soon penileartery

ive talked to you for ages on this brigz and its a terrible thing to happen

but as i said dont blame yourself as it wasnt your fault mate

you have my condolances

Also when i release my new game : Legend Of Zelda : Quest Of Link, that will be dedicated in the honor of your freind, Masterchafeds aunt and my grandmother who all passed away recently too

Yeah man, hard times for everyone, my aunt marylou died this exact day (jan. 11) of last year, and i got in a car wreck just last thursday, my heart goes out to you and all that loved her.

Masterchafed
    http://one.revver.com/watch/170516
    http://one.revver.com/watch/167200

Please click the links above to watch my stick figure animations,
    and please, if you have the time, click the ads at the end to earn me some money.

Jeez, That sucks
    How old was she?

I'm sorry to hear that. Thats really sad and I hope you and her family feel better. Thats tragic for all of you.

DCEmu Pro

Karen was 19

Yeh Zion im a little better about it now, thanks for the tribute thingy to both Karen and MasterChafed's aunt and your grandmother. Geez nice start to 2007.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information