Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark_Alex vs Sony?!?!?!?

DCEmu Newbie

Question Dark_Alex vs Sony?!?!?!?

Alright, now, is it just me or Dark_Alex has made more people happy in the past couple of weeks than sony has in a long, long time. I bet you guys if HE was a, let's say, Microsoft company kinda thing, there would be no room left for sony. What do you guys think, cause seriously man, the guy himself seems to be doing more work to satisfy the PSP owners than sony!!!(Not even to mention the "size" difference) Big thanks to him (THE MAN) and that he can keep up the great work thats making half of the world happier each and every day!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree , I proably wouldnt buy the psp if it wasnt homebrew so Dark needs much more credit for all those people buying psps

I agree. Sony has and will be pwned by this guy.

It's actually quite sad when you think about it.

Sony is a major company with hundreds of workers, big funds, and enough resources to make great things. They could easily satisify millions.

One person, with no funds, no workers, and no resources except for a few PSPs and only his own knowledge combined with public tools availible for little or no money is doing a better job with a major companys product than the company itself.

A single person who thinks of the consumer before the pay is doing a better job with the PSP and satisfying more people than Sony ever could with a firmware update.

Sony, get your act together. We don't want to seem unprofessional, do we? C'mon.

I agree DX is the MAN!

DCEmu Newbie

lets not forget sony has accsess to the kernal, all the sys calls, knows how the nitty gritty works right off the bat dax had to learn it though a very VERY difficult to read and understand way...reveng

Sorry to play devils advocate, but sony COULD include all the featured DAX (with his brilliant work against sony's security measures) has added. Its not that they don't know how or aren't aware people would like these features. They choose to add restrictions to try to make more money. Companies exist to make profit.

Sony want to make money from the psp, the fact that means people have to like the psp as a console is only a small part of it.

They would rather you buy one, liked it less, but then spent all your time on it with purchased ps1 and UMD games.

If DAX was to be a head honcho in gaming at M$, do you think the rest of the company would take well to 'lets allow people to run any game they want for nothing'?

Its apples and oranges, sony makes the psp and tries to make a profit from it, DAX lifts their restrictions and gives away his work to others.
    Sure that makes dax more of a humanitarian, but he's not a company trying to make money.

If you asked me who I 'liked' more I'd say DAX, I have no vested interest in sony making a profit and love what his software allows. I'm there's a brilliant guy like DAX breaking all of sony's annoying restrictions but I don't really hold it against sony for creating them in the first place.
    If I were a major shareholder in sony then perhaps it'd be different.

Feel free to flame all you wish.

Sometimes i feel bad for sony lol

But guy if sony didnt make updates we would be stuck at 1.0

DAX mods what sony makes, He doesnt make stuff but he is still a freakin genious

Nevertheless we must still keep in mind that it is Sony that provided us with the PSP...in a way...

remember the root

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information