Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pink, Blue and Silver Firmware 1.5 for Sale at SuccessHK

WTF? how am I spamming? burrito mate you need to check your facts. look at csA's post history!

OK fine. whatever. my replies to these comments ends here.

DCEmu Newbie

Thats a really good deal, A few question with importing, I wanted to buy a PS3 from them, Do you think ill be taxed when it comes, I live in the UK, anyone ordered anything from them who lives in the UK?

eboy - tell them where yo ulive and that you dont want to pay tax. they will write sample on it and then you can avoid tax

thats weird the thing with the brightness button. is this from sony that put the 1.50 on these or is it a 3rd party?

DCEmu Newbie

I bought one completely afraid I was waisting my money. I recieved it in a week and it was a legit 1.5. I noticed that the battery pack was black and not blue and it had no soft blue case. F-it, it runs my emulators perfectly. I also noticed the confirmation button at the main menu is the O instead of the X. Ehh. I didn't see evidence of tampering with the hardware, but I am not sure if it gets to you completely untouched. I took apart my old PSP at least four or five times to change the faceplate and buttons; I F-ing hate scratches, so I now what a "tampered with" PSP looks like.

They are all out of stock except the blue one.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information