Thread: Where is Homebrew ?

Default Where is Homebrew ?

Hi all, For sometime now ive been reading the lately news about the psp community... yes yes there where a lots of things that appenned thank to all this custum firmware stuff.. beside I have 3.03 OE-B. But there is something that ive been missing.. HOMEBREWS !! i dont see that much hombrew lately.. Why ? this is really not cool.. I like to have a new hombrew game at least once in a week.. but all we have is some POPS stuff and MAC addresse changer and many of these apps.. yes i do enjoy them but where are the good old hombrew that used to be boring but really cool to play ? I dont know.. maybe you guys know. Let's ear your opignion on it. Thanks for reading all this long text and i hope you share the same thing then me or something like it...

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sedkiller View Post
    Hi all, For sometime now ive been reading the lately news about the psp community... yes yes there where a lots of things that appenned thank to all this custum firmware stuff.. beside I have 3.03 OE-B. But there is something that ive been missing.. HOMEBREWS !! i dont see that much hombrew lately.. Why ? this is really not cool.. I like to have a new hombrew game at least once in a week.. but all we have is some POPS stuff and MAC addresse changer and many of these apps.. yes i do enjoy them but where are the good old hombrew that used to be boring but really cool to play ? I dont know.. maybe you guys know. Let's ear your opignion on it. Thanks for reading all this long text and i hope you share the same thing then me or something like it...
    i agree with you too i loved playing homebrew and i considered them good time wasters

DCEmu Newbie

I think after a while the novelty of developing small games gets a bit boring. Most of the homebrew developers working on games now I think are taking it a little more seriously. Trying to produce better looking and more complicated games.

The two I'm working on at the moment I'm hoping to release in about april. Not exactly small projects

Quote Originally Posted by Bytrix View Post
    I think after a while the novelty of developing small games gets a bit boring. Most of the homebrew developers working on games now I think are taking it a little more seriously. Trying to produce better looking and more complicated games.

The two I'm working on at the moment I'm hoping to release in about april. Not exactly small projects
    Yeah theres definitely a few huge games in development.

-!-
    /\

I do too wish we had more hombrew apps and games aroung but with the latest"PSP working Emulator" everyone is so hooked to it that no one seems be taking interest in everything else and I do wish we could get the games and apps foing again

You have Zion's Great work to look forward to.

You have a new release of PSP Turismo Coming

A new release Of Where's Sora

And Manic Miner for the PSP

PSN ID: splodger15

Thread Information