Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda - Quest of Link Teaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by metalspector View Post
    hahaha fake, fake!, fake!!!!!!!! fakeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    I have legend of zelda minish cap and th house and the outside of the house is exactly the same, it's a rom on a GBA emulator or GBA!!!! I know it!!!! I have the ****ing game!!!! Fake!!!! OMG distortion of reality and... FAKE!!!! you disgrace the homebrew scene Zion!!!! People, download now the legend of zelda minish cap rom and play it and you will see the house is exactly the same with the same character and same animation and same screens and samen outside world when you exit the house and FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a FAKE!!!!!!!! Zion is a FAKE!!!!!!!! Zion is a bitch cause he is posting a FAKE!!!! This is FAKE!!! This is minish cap, not your game!!!! FAKE!!!!!
    yea your definitly banned bro, he just has the same sprites as the minish cap. Grow up. Please do not rant if you do not understand things. Anyone else want to join em. Im quite upset with how things have been as of late and i will not tolerate insuborbination. Everyone behave.

to metal spector, you are a loser.

true im using minish cap sprites. music too.

and its more or less a identical clone of it at the minute .

so what i cloned it....its not imposible to do.

i realised that after i released the video that people would just think i was recording minish cap, but i swear i didnt.

sigh i wonder why i bother sometimes

the lack of respect in the PSP scene recently never fails to stun me

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    All right I temp banned the little guy. He's obviously to immature to understand what he did wrong.

Lets get this discussion back on track
    Yer i forgot to mention... i have a few acounts. well its only for 7 days so i will do my time.:thumbup:

Ok this is the last of it.
    i win lol

oh really? well as my last act as a mod i will show you who wins

seeing as how this thread has become a mess i take it apon myself to lock this thread. As its becoming a utter Flame war and flame breeding ground!

I am deeply disgusted by many actions that users have takin part in today and im truly upset. Users must become more mature and be curtious to other users.

-LOCKED-

--edit--

opened at the request of zion. Please stop the flaming users! if it starts up again the thread will be locked.

DCEmu Old Pro

Wow what the hell went on in here?

anyway!

i dont like the gba zelda games, aka im not really a fan of how they play

but still, zelda is so damn cool cuz u get to use a sword

what would be awsome is that we have a dev who can add weapons and upgrades to the game, in itself pretty cool!

maybe as a bonus special we could as a sniper rifle lol!

keep going zion yay!

and just to point this out dont angry guntims

discusted

Is spelled

disgusted

great job zion dude!

sigh i wonder why i bother sometimes
    I know what you mean buddy....

I think this is the begging of the end for the PSP homebrew scene sure its been getting tons of updates lately but...I feel some of the users do not fully appreciate what they are given and free of charge. How would you feel if you used all your free time, poured your sweat and tears on games for people to enjoy and instead....just constant flaming from some very immature members....

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DR_SOLDIER View Post
    I know what you mean buddy....

I think this is the begging of the end for the PSP homebrew scene sure its been getting tons of updates lately but...I feel some of the users do not fully appreciate what they are given and free of charge. How would you feel if you used all your free time, poured your sweat and tears on games for people to enjoy and instead....just constant flaming from some very immature members....
    im sorry to say this really but zion u cant let some weak words get to you, i mean it just like two retards

trust me do you want RETARDS playing ure game? lol

if such crooked words can hurt you, then why do you bother?

you dont need to bother, as they are just words

say to youreself i bother because i damn want to so SHUDDUP FOOS!

just saying keep going zion you do this cuz you like to release it to people like us

so keep going! yeah zion!

thanks you too

and dont worry i wont quit on you guys, i can say one thing though, those flaming *******s at qj are not getting there hands on the final product.

the registered users will as everyone in the forums there was lovely to me and stuck up for me aswell, but thats not going on the "qj front page of flames" tho no way, if i wanted to see immature kids insult me i would just go to a primary school playground :rofl:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information