Thread: INITIALIZING: PSPRadio0.38.12_DH download ... !

DCEmu Newbie

Default INITIALIZING: PSPRadio0.38.12_DH download ... !

Dear Forum Members,
    I have a US native 1.5 firmware PSP. It is now upgraded to 2.7 firmware with 2GB MemoryStick DUO for the operation of the Practical Intelligence Quotient (PQ) puzzle by D3 Publisher.
    I downloaded the PSPRadio0.38.12_DH streaming internet radio player and installed it. I am having difficulty initiallizing the "player" as I keep getting the message -- "The game could not be started.(80020148)" -- on the PSP screen each time I prompt the PSPRadio icon from the GAME icon window.
    I like to get help from the Forum on how to getting PSPRadio run on my PSP console .
    Thanks everyone. Let's cre8 broader functionality 4D PSP platform:thumbup: .

IYANDA

DCEmu Art Pro

Please post in the correct section first.

The only way you are going to run PSPradio is by using a eboot loader, or by getting 2.71se or downgrading to 1.5, and then up to 3.03oe-b or you could use the eboot loader to run devhook 1.5 on 2.71.
    there are many ways it could be done....
    i suggest downgrading to 1.5 then up to 3.03oe-b

I know this may be hard to understand but if you have any problems maybe ask Mark30001 or anyone

I am ZERO PERCENT knowledgeable on anything Sony Playstation Portable. I have no idea why S34MU5 mentioned my name in this thread. Sorry.

You need to downgrade to 1.5 first.

Thread Information