Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta) with support for PSP-290 GPS accessory

Quote Originally Posted by tomkungnarak View Post
    what a quick update!!! you are so great. Let me try it and I will see how it works.

PS. I just posted a topic in Thailand local site about this program. I referred to your site. If I can't do this, please let me know I will remove the picture. Thank you for a wonderful job

here is the site http://www.flashfly.net/forums/viewt...=900966#900966
    no problem...

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Forgot to ask, will you be making this for 150KERNEL? I honestly think DA should of made 150KERNEL the default. Is there a difference between 303KERNEL and 150KERNEL
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Forgot to ask, will you be making this for 150KERNEL? I honestly think DA should of made 150KERNEL the default. Is there a difference between 303KERNEL and 150KERNEL
    The usbgps module & exports require 2.71+ kernel.. so it will not work with 1.5 FW..

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    The usbgps module & exports require 2.71+ kernel.. so it will not work with 1.5 FW..
    Thanks for the info. If I can get my hands on a GPS for cheap I'll have to put it on 303KERNEL and move everything to GAME150 folder.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

:thumbup:

Just took a 5 minute test drive in Southern California, USA with the new MapThis + Sony PSP-290 GPS receiver. All I can say is... OMG! ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!! It took my 290 approx. 1 minute to locate a satellite. My signal did not get cut off one bit and I have 3 signal bars throughout my entire drive. My position cursor was on the dot throughout the drive as well. Best of all, I was in my car the whole time!!!!

Tonight's weather is clear sky therefore I do not know if this will work the same if clouds come in.

Nice to know that someone had better luck with this receiver... maybe I should try to replace mine...
    Anyway, thatnks for the report.. keep testing...

DCEmu Newbie

gr8 news....:thumbup:

Deniska, does the 4.61S version support Geo indexes? i added CA index into my california map folder as all.map and the zip.txt file you posted in the 4.1 beta version and im not sure if i m doin everything correctly, but it doesnt seem to function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Deniska, does the 4.61S version support Geo indexes? i added CA index into my california map folder as all.map and the zip.txt file you posted in the 4.1 beta version and im not sure if i m doin everything correctly, but it doesnt seem to function properly.
    Yes it does, but the format has changed with .460 version... so you'll need to generate or obtain geodata.dat file for your area... read the 0.4 version thread for details (starting at page 16)

DCEmu Newbie

Does this work like a real GPS system? have PIO? $#@!pit mode? I always wanted my PSP to do GPS but recently I picked up the much hype MIO C310.

I would love to give this a try as well. But how do you guys like it with out touch screen? Hard to use?

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information