Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta) with support for PSP-290 GPS accessory

DCEmu Newbie

hello everybody,
    may sounds like a noob question, but i tried to use the new v0.47, but I don't really know how it works.
    I have the gpslim 240, and a psp 1.5, and not really familiar with custom firmware.
    In the v0.46 there were the traditionnal 2 folder mapthis and mapthis%, but in the v0.47 there's only 1 eboot. i tried to copy it in both folder, or just each, but it doesn't really work.

i guess I have to create another eboot for the mapthis% folder, but i'm not sure. any help ?? thank you ! :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

@Jubei
    I don't think there is a big difference for MapThis! if used with custom firmware or 1.5, as custom firmware uses its 1.5 part for MapThis!.
    First of all be sure you use the correct EBOOT.PBP. In the package for 0.47 there are two EBOOT.PBPs, one for GPSSlim and one for PSP290.
    You need the one for GPSSlim its size is 701KB in windows explorer (the size of the GPSSlim EBOOT.PBP is 796KB). Put this EBOOT.PBP in the mapviewer folder and leave the original EBOOT.PBP in the mapviewer% folder.

Thats how I did it and it works fine for me.

DCEmu Newbie

Я протестировал версию 0.48 на прошивке 3.03 Oe.b - работает побыстрее, холодный старт 3 минуты и 11 спутников видит - 7 фиксит...

Quote Originally Posted by DennyPSP View Post
    Я протестировал версию 0.48 на прошивке 3.03 Oe.b - работает побыстрее, холодный старт 3 минуты и 11 спутников видит - 7 фиксит...
    Thanks for the report

DCEmu Newbie

hello,
    i am from germany. i can confirm that psp-290 module is working fine in Frankfurt am Main.

But one question: how can i plan route and use it on psp that it shows me ? or do i have to do it manually with the marker ?

sry for my bad grammar.

DCEmu Regular

I been away for about a month and now I tried installing the newest version...
    What is loading the usb assy module?
    Has this xhanged that much?
    I'm, running 3.2 oe
    can someone help me out?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
    hello everybody,
    may sounds like a noob question, but i tried to use the new v0.47, but I don't really know how it works.
    I have the gpslim 240, and a psp 1.5, and not really familiar with custom firmware.
    In the v0.46 there were the traditionnal 2 folder mapthis and mapthis%, but in the v0.47 there's only 1 eboot. i tried to copy it in both folder, or just each, but it doesn't really work.

i guess I have to create another eboot for the mapthis% folder, but i'm not sure. any help ?? thank you ! :thumbup:
    In case you dont' know (as was the case with me), there's another thread for MapThis! using generic GPS receiver,

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45279

I find that it's good to follow both threads.

Also, with my GPSlim 240, I sometimes have to wait a while before the receiver gets a fix. You know that it has gotten a fix when the orange light on the receiver is BLINKING.

So, try redownloading 0.46 (make sure you have the right version, get it from the other forum) and 0.47. Copy the eboot from 0.47 (again, the right one) to your 0.46 folder without the %.

DCEmu Newbie

Default MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta)

I am having a problem opening this program using WinRAR. Do you or someone else maybe have a "zip" version or "execute" version you could email to me [email protected] . Thanks.

@brokolli I'm from germany to.
    Not far away from Frankfurt.
    Deutsch/German:
    Wenn du willst, adde mich im ICQ - 122-826-969

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Thanks for the report

Да заметил только что в 0,48 версии в нижнем правом углу надпись 0,47s..это прально?

Thread Information