Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta) with support for PSP-290 GPS accessory

DCEmu Newbie

MapThis_048_beta.
    Im on 3.10 OEA' works ok here, but only with the 2.71 usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mattcl View Post
    MapThis_048_beta.
    Im on 3.10 OEA' works ok here, but only with the 2.71 usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx
    i'm also running 3.10 oe-a' and mapthis!048 beta... i extracted usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx from the sony release of 3.10... those wont work? i have yet to try it, i'm awaiting arrival of my psp-290... are you suggesting i not even bother and just get the prxs from the 2.71 firmware?... i'll try 3.10 first and see if i get no results, but its good to know 2.71 prxs should work so that i dont go crazy trying to figure out why its not working

I know this has probably been mentioned before. But would it be possible to add voice navigation to map this. I know the previous versions with gps support it was not really possible due to the adapter having to be plugged into the ear phone port. Now with the 290 that problem is taken care of. Thanks again for an awesome piece of software for my ever evolving psp.

DCEmu Newbie

MapThis_048_beta.
    i got a hold of 3.10 usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx
    extracted from psar_dump2 and firmeware 3.10

All ok again

8 Sats in View and Fixed on 4

V quick

Thanks D

I'm having trouble finding the GMDL app. Can someone make the map and dat files for Honolulu, Hawaii for me please. Or link me to a current version of GMDL?

Gonna pick up my GPS tomorrow, I'll let u know how everything goes. Will be running it on 3.10OE-A'.

Does anyone know, how to get "geodata.dat" file for germany?

DCEmu Newbie

Hi everyone!
    Tommorrow i maybe will buy a PSP-290 GPS, i never used Map This! and there is now readme whatsoever so i dont understand what to do if i want to install it and try it out before i buy the GPS receiver.
    I live in Sweden, is it possible to get it to work here? There is google maps for my area, but i dont know how to get them and how to use them with Map This!

Is it possible that anyone got some time to explain for me how to use Map This! before i buy the GPS, i dont want to pay for it if i cant use it. Thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by digitalkid56 View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the GMDL app. Can someone make the map and dat files for Honolulu, Hawaii for me please. Or link me to a current version of GMDL?

Gonna pick up my GPS tomorrow, I'll let u know how everything goes. Will be running it on 3.10OE-A'.

Look at the thread before this one. LOL people just don't even try. I will make you the dat file for HI if you want, just Private msg me your email addy.

DCEmu Regular

boy oh boy...
    I thought I was ontop of this app...
    I used to help ppl out with this, not I'm the one thats lost again...
    Can soimebody help me?
    I get the " Loading usb accessory module error"
    I loaded the two prx's in the recovery module.
    I'm runnign 3.2 oe.
    Is there a installer for fw 3.10 yet?

K I got my GPS today.. If anybody has the time to give me a quick lesson on how to get this up and running.. please hit me up on AIM: JASCO804

I'm trying to download the maps using GMD but can't see to load.. I got mapthis 48 mapview loading on my psp, with the 2 prx files from 310firmware, I created a /map/_hawaii folder where my map files are located. But still confused about what files I need..

I've been scanning through the entire thread back and forth but it's a bit confusing.. I basically need help. So if u have time.. please hit me up.. THANKS.

Thread Information