Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta) with support for PSP-290 GPS accessory

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Ever thought about putting speech?
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vitalik2k View Post
    deniska, а ты по-русски говоришь?
    Nu a sam to kak schitaesh? ;-) Ya blin v Moskve 20 let prozhil...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMY View Post
    Marvelous. My PSP-290 works perfectly with MapThis. Thanks again for this great application, deniska. Too bad, the only available map that I can get is; from MSN Live search only, and it's not that detail at all.

I'm wondering, deniska.. is it possible to convert those GPS map in Garmin format, so it can be use with MapThis?
    Only if you somehow manage to match the scale and projection... so the short answer is probably no.
    You may want to consider getting satellite imagery from google - they would give you tiles for 50m zoom.. no street names though :-(
    If you get it for the same area as msn map - you may even substitute the satellite imagery tiles from google with map layers from msn (unpack the map, switch some with zoom folders and pack back)

DCEmu Newbie

ну, значит, выражаю искреннюю благодарность от лица русских посетителей dcemu за этот хак. Скоро станешь популярным как Dark_Alex. Такие девелоперы как ты являются столпами PSP Homebrew, если бы не они, не было бы umdrip, devhook, 2.71SE , Popstation и других фундаментальных хаков. В общем пусть наша молчаливая благодарность будет давать энергию для новых хаков

DCEmu Newbie

It's may be useful to expand mapsize limit from 2048x2048. Can it be more dynamic? 2000x2000 or only 2^n ? I want to fit whole Estonia to one tileset. I know that file will be very large.

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone know where I can buy Sony GPS with worldwide shipping? Yesasia.com gives it in bundle with software for $105, but play-asia.com ship it only to Japan, lik-sang is dead, Success HK don't ship it to Estonia. I heared Sony will release it in Europe in march.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Windshield Mount

Does anyone know of a good car mount that does not cover up the usb port? the more affordable the better

DCEmu Newbie

play-asia.com ship's world wide, i'm in New Zealand and they shipped to me, deniska this version works great in auckland, new zealand with sonys GPS, thanks, keep up the good work. i'm running 3.03OE-B, i couldn't find the usbacc.prx & usbgps.prx files anywhere spent a few hours hunting the net for them untill i found PSP290TEST.rar on this forum so i used the usbacc.prx & usbgps.prx from that and it works great, not sure what version they are, i'm in negative lang&long.

DCEmu Newbie

I would be great if "gmdl" could optimize maps. For example simple picture recognizer can analyze every tile (in optimization mode) and if it does not have any road ( its filled with one color) will remember it somehow and don't need to make PNG. You can see zoomed tiles (in 1x1 and 2x2) are mostly empty (only filed with color, without roads), you cannot uncheck them in Preview, 1x or 2x preview allow you to uncheck only large areas.

Second improvement may be - object shape recognition (for example Tallinn has a lot of sea (unuseful) areas). Gmdl can devide large (512x512) map to small tiles and recognize what areas are unuseful for including to map-file, if it is sea - exlude it, no roads - excude. Excluded areas can be filled with color. Or it would be great if i could shape the object by myself - to draw circle or rectangle and unused areas are excluded

With those improvement you can save 2048x2048 maps and they won't be 32 GB

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chaospunk View Post
    play-asia.com ship's world wide, i'm in New Zealand and they shipped to me, deniska this version works great in auckland, new zealand with sonys GPS, thanks, keep up the good work.
    you are lucky but play-asia don't ship to european union . i think sony prepared something special for europe ( MAPLUS with european cities)

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information