Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: MAP THIS! version 0.461S (beta) with support for PSP-290 GPS accessory

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zsc View Post
    @Tapioka, I'm using a GPSlim240 with MapThis while PSP is plugged into a car charger, no problem.
    ok thanks for the answer. maybe my car charger haved a probleme.

@+

DCEmu Newbie

Hy guys,
    I've installed the new 0.48b Mapthis but i have a problem.
    i don't know where to find .prx file .
    in fact when i launch the app it says "Error loading usb accessory module"

i have 3.03oe-b fw
    can you help me plz?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuUser25 View Post
    To me, the psp-290 is good because it is supported by some psp games and very portable.

My experience of it with my non-TA-082 motherboard was not that good but after changing, it works perfectly and connection doesn't drop off. Hope this helps. Refer earlier posts for more info.
    Okey, couse i got a nice price at the PSP-290 and i rather want that than some homemade device, couse it looks slim and cool. My PSP is a non-TA-082 i think couse it was fw 1.52 when i bought it a year ago. Why would that matter anyway? The GPS utility should be as functional on a new as an old motherboard?

I live in Sweden, Gothenburg, would it be problems connecting to sattelites?
    How much time does it take to be up and running with the GPS, the search time i mean?

Any other things i should know?

DCEmu Regular

you can get it here...

And just make sure you put them in the right folder

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51440

DCEmu Newbie

Default Firmware foes

I've got Sony's 3.03fw on my psp. My gps should be here from Japan any day....

I see there's a new downgrader out for 3.03 but I do not have an unlocked copy of GTA. Is there any way to go from 3.03fw to 3.03oe? Any other suggestions?

I have been waiting weeks for this thing and now that it's almost here I won't be able to use it!

Until now, there is no other way do Downgrade your PSP.
    You MUST HAVE the unpatched GTA Liberty City Stories to downgrade. Maybe a Fried of you has the game?

DCEmu Newbie

Code:
    You will need usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx for it to work.
    Check the LINKS section for downloads.
    ok, i need to download this two prx, but i can't find them...can you help me?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Natski View Post
    I've got Sony's 3.03fw on my psp. My gps should be here from Japan any day....

I see there's a new downgrader out for 3.03 but I do not have an unlocked copy of GTA. Is there any way to go from 3.03fw to 3.03oe? Any other suggestions?

I have been waiting weeks for this thing and now that it's almost here I won't be able to use it!
    ideas of where to get it:

-rent it from a movie/game store like blockbuster
    -buy it from EB games or GameStop its only $20 new and there are still some floating around
    -ebay (but those guys are assholes selling it for like 50+ dollars)
    -borrow from a friend
    -or do what i did, i live on campus at a university, i walked down the hall announcing that i needed to borrow the game and it was leant to me, it just so happened to be the unpatched GTA

should not be to hard to get a hold of... i still see the unpatched at my local gamestop.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GiUd@ View Post
    ok, i need to download this two prx, but i can't find them...can you help me?
    download the original sony release of your custom firmware version (ie. get the 3.10 official sony eboot if you are running 310OEA), then use psar and pspbrew to dump all the prxs from the file then pick the 2 that you need at of the lot. it is better to do it this way you have the ones that havent been altered and are unique to your firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by JoQ View Post
    Okey, couse i got a nice price at the PSP-290 and i rather want that than some homemade device, couse it looks slim and cool. My PSP is a non-TA-082 i think couse it was fw 1.52 when i bought it a year ago. Why would that matter anyway? The GPS utility should be as functional on a new as an old motherboard?

I live in Sweden, Gothenburg, would it be problems connecting to sattelites?
    How much time does it take to be up and running with the GPS, the search time i mean?

Any other things i should know?
    To me, it does make a big difference in terms of getting a reception and maintaining one but both are functional. Like deniska has mentioned, this could be due to the newer design that gives more power to the usb. It should take between 2-5mins to get a reception from my experience, depending on weather conditions. I am in Aust. Don't think there will be much issues in Sweden.

More info is available if you search up the threads.

Thread Information