Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with UMD games

No I have attempted to get a legit football manager handheld game to work. The white screen with PSP and the noise comes up as if it was loading a normal application or game. After this the screen just stays on the PSP screen for a while before turning itself off. I then tried another game with msloader and I got the same result.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats a good one man you need umd games to play umd iso's of games that u either backed up or pirated.

stop being moronic and use the disc!

I have used the disk which I have already told u! I got confused reading the forum ok? All I need is some help with getting football manager handheld the UMD DISK! working on my PSP. It is not illegal it's not homebrew it is a paid for legal game.

All I did was come on asking for some help. My game isn't working and I don't think my posts are that difficult to understand. Instead of laughing at me or calling me a moron perhaps you could help by constructing an informative post which which would actually aid me.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    All I did was come on asking for some help. My game isn't working and I don't think my posts are that difficult to understand. Instead of laughing at me or calling me a moron perhaps you could help by constructing an informative post which which would actually aid me.
    Have you turned on "No-UMD" in recovery mode?

That is disabled.

ya sorry for laughing but maby theres something wrog with the UMD its self i came across a GTA; LCS one time(B-day gift) aand it practicly fell apart in my hands but luckaly wallmart replaced the damn thing lol . oh and as u can see i do have a sephi persona lol so i might be mean from time to time just ignor it if i am lol

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    That is disabled.
    You need to enable it to run ISO "backups". Put the ISO "dump" in the (Memory Stick Root Dir)/ISO/ folder. Then goto "Game" and select the game from there.

Hmm your probly have a damaged UMD, try using devhook to emulate 1.5. Or switch some of the region stuff in recovery... You never know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information