Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Recovery pack for 3.02OE-A - 3.40OE-A

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coode View Post
    when i are going to run it in the recovery mode it only turns black ( i have 3.10 OE-A ) and have tried many downgrading methodes.
    Same here. It never downgrades. I get the black screen of death, shut it off, turn it on a bit later, it's back up and going like nothing ever happened, still on 3.10 oe-a even though i used the recovery menu and tried to load 1.5.

OMG im freakin out. i did everything ur instructions said. then i tried to get to the recovery thing and it didn't work for a bit. then all of a sudden it showed up (idk y) so i did the run eboot. black screen for a while, then it flashed then turned off. i turned it back on again to check out the firmware update.... AND IT'S STILL 3.52 M33-3!!!!!!!!! HELP

Can you help? My son has a psp with 3.40OE custom firmware on it but cannot play new bought games. How can I change the psp so it works like it never had custom firmware on it? Or upgrade (easily) so he can play newer games? Please help ??

Quote Originally Posted by sarah drake View Post
    Can you help? My son has a psp with 3.40OE custom firmware on it but cannot play new bought games. How can I change the psp so it works like it never had custom firmware on it? Or upgrade (easily) so he can play newer games? Please help ??
    You can upgrade to the new 3.90 m33-2, which is a custom firmware.

This should play all of the games you want to play.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Quote Originally Posted by Triv1um View Post
    You can upgrade to the new 3.90 m33-2, which is a custom firmware.

This should play all of the games you want to play.
    Thanks for replying. Will I need to downgrade to 1.50 first or just download the 3.90 m33-22 straight off? Is there anything else I should know - for fear of breaking it ?
    Last edited by sarah drake; March 24th, 2008 at 19:23.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchX View Post
    Same here. It never downgrades. I get the black screen of death, shut it off, turn it on a bit later, it's back up and going like nothing ever happened, still on 3.10 oe-a even though i used the recovery menu and tried to load 1.5.
    That is exactly what myne does and i cant figure out how to actually have it work. for some reason with 3.10 oe-a it will not go up

Go into the Recovery Menu and make sure the Kernel for Game is set to 1.50 not 3.10

Recovery Menu
    Configuration -> Game Folder homebrew (currently: 1.50 kernel)

By default it should be set to 3.10 kernel.

To get in to the Recovery Menu.
    Cold Boot your PSP + Hold the Right Tigger.
    Cold Boot means that your PSP is completely off - Not in standby mode.
    Hold the Power Button all the way up for about 8 Seconds and the PSP will turn completely off.
    Last edited by MicroNut; March 30th, 2008 at 11:36.

DCEmu Newbie

PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE CFW3.90M33-2 AN NEED A RECOVERY FILE I TRYED TO FLASH A CUSTOM XMB AN NOW IT FREZE IS ON THE SONY LOGO CAN ACCSESS THE RECOVEY MENU STLL ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATE THANKS U CAN E MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS
    ps tryed pandora agen as this s how i downgaded the first tme but had to order a new battery as my old one would not hold the charge could the battery be at fult as i orederd a new one as i no my magik memory stick works please help an by the way my usb has never worked so can not re flash the flasho agen is there any other way im stuck bad or will sell for spears if any one is in birmingham thanks
    Last edited by subzdarg; April 6th, 2008 at 13:39. Reason: new info

this was awesome :3 thank you

it says annot find update.pbp or w.e and then reboots

Thread Information