Thread: Wii Controller Strap, v3.0: It's Thickerer

Blog Entries

Rev Wii Controller Strap, v3.0: It's Thickerer

Evolution is alive and well, and here's proof: the Wii controller strap has now mutated into its third iteration, after the first one was accused of hurting, maiming, and otherwise causing deadly mayhem to innocent users. What's new? The new straps are thicker, longer and have a supposedly more-durable plastic restraint that better helps it cling to your wrist.

In the picture, the new straps with their rounded plastic nubs on the ends are lined up on the left, and the old one whose business end vaguely resembles the Nintendo Wii console is on the right. Get the new ones, butterfingers! Or, you could just hold on tighter to the damn controller. Heck, Babe Ruth never let his bat fly out of his hands, did he? Huh? Just an example.

Screen Via Comments
    via gizmodo

DCEmu Newbie

why not just make a super thick strap in the first place? seems the obvious thing to do. yea they may not have known they needed to in the beginning, but after the first lot of accidents they should just make a massively thick strap.

i just got my wii yesterday and i noticed that the straps got thicker from the last wii straps

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Squirt View Post
    why not just make a super thick strap in the first place? seems the obvious thing to do. yea they may not have known they needed to in the beginning, but after the first lot of accidents they should just make a massively thick strap.

they never have or will need thicker straps, the original ones work perfectly!

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah I agree that the people who break the stuff are complete retards and nintendo is obviously trying to cover there back from scamm artists trying to sue them.

the original straps worked tho i mean when i ordered new straps i couldn't get the original off so i pulled them apart and at full strength i eventually had to cut it off cause it was stuck and wouldn't break by pulling.
    And you can only make the strap so big look at the size of the hole you put it in xP anyways the old straps were good just some very moronic people playing the game lets just say it wasn't fully idiot proof xD

Thread Information